UG Deal of the Day

GS27 - Lol no way I'd ever give this site my credit card info Phone Post 3.0

You would never give Amazon your credit card?

I've had a Mophie one for years and never use it.

IDOHARM -
IDOHARM - The fucking thing can't even be shipped to my address, is this U.S only? Phone Post 3.0
I don't know, bro. Phone Post 3.0
What's happening here Phone Post 3.0

Inverted Cracked Skull -
IDOHARM -
IDOHARM - The fucking thing can't even be shipped to my address, is this U.S only? Phone Post 3.0
What's happening here Phone Post 3.0
Test. Phone Post 3.0

tell your friends! http://s.heyo.com/d84d9f click to win a FREE @fightchix track jacket :)

FIGHTCHIX - tell your friends! http://s.heyo.com/d84d9f click to win a FREE @fightchix track jacket :)
Is it U.S only? Phone Post 3.0

Ramsey - 
DanCrase - The fucking charger is BIGGER than the phone! How the fuck are you gonna carry that in your pocket?

Tell you what, I'll give you $100 if you fix the fucking app Phone Post 3.0
<br />
<span class="User-238466" id="userPost54959631">There is nothing this website can do to make you happy. Just admit it bitch.</span></blockquote>

Who the fuck are you?

Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
Lol Phone Post 3.0

IN 4 JUICE Phone Post 3.0

Because when I think of purchasing technology, I think of the UG.

If this thing can charge my phone around six times and save me the hassle of stopping and charging my phone then I'll give it a shot. Phone Post

Lux Fixxins - Lol @ being worth $100 and selling it for $20.

UG buys its stock from Chinatown Phone Post 3.0

That's the only problem I see with this add.  For $20, it's a nice power pack.  But don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining.  NONE of these are worth $100.  I sell these things as ad specialy items, printing corporate logos on them for resale or give-aways.  I''m not going to blab what the wholesale cost is, other than it can vary a bit.  But safe to say, no one is going to lose money selling these for $20.  And if you can sell one for $100 then you can also sell ice cubes to Eskimos.

Good product, heavily inflated RRP/savings. 

In B4 the next thread where they start selling Bang Butter.

The ONLY deal worthy of stepping in the octagon Phone Post 3.0

Tits butts boobs

Ok but let's say somebody did want a mobile battery pack can anybody show me a better one for the same price? Cause my phone dies all the time and my gf and my mom beat me simultaneously for it. I have marks. This is a cry for help. Help. For reals though point me in the right direction. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Phone Post 3.0
Are you preparing for winter with all that hair? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus that's a good deal I already got one, better have more deals a cominnn Phone Post 3.0

I come to the OG for the trannies and prolapsed anus', but I stay for the savings.