**UG Meet & Greet with Dana White Friday July 6**

Hey Everyone,

I just got done speaking with Dana's assistant and after a couple months of email tag and a tremendous amount of help from CindyO I was able to put together a Meet and Greet with Dana White at the UFC Fan Expo on Friday July 6th.

This will be a UG'er only private Meet n Greet with Dana. It's going to be closed to the public. 

I only have a limited amount of space to deal with, so I have to limit the total amount of people to 20.

I will reply to you with the specifics but here are a couple things you need to know.

Where: Mandalay Bay
When: Friday July 6th @ 1:30PM
How: You MUST have an Expo Ticket. We will meet in the Expo, place to be determined. 

If you are interested in going, private message me on here and it will be a first come first serve basis. Because of the limited space I can only do 1 person per message to ensure the majority of people are truly UG'ers.

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you! 

Wow, this is pretty cool. Hats off to MP and Cindy for making this happen.

(this should be a sticky)

Nice.  Wish i could make it..

damn i wish i was going, everything cool happends in vegas. I wish NYC would just man the fack up so we can start getting some cool shib on the east coast

For those of you that message me, if I dont get back to you immediately, its because I have to work in a little bit. I'll reply when I get a chance.

On app cant pm but may be interested Phone Post

Wish I was in Vegas lol Dana is the man Phone Post

HOLY SHIT. I AM SO DOWN!! THIS IS AWESOME

EBM - Wow, this is pretty cool. Hats off to MP and Cindy for making this happen.

this. thank you both so much!

WatchinMMA - 
EBM - Wow, this is pretty cool. Hats off to MP and Cindy for making this happen.

in. bringing my fake Pride 4 poster yumaslim sold me so Dana can see it. Thx MP!

I'm down! Matt thanks for doing this bro. Phone Post

Who cares, when is Fedor doing one?

WatchinMMA - 

All of this, GREAT idea and awesome job following through.  I wish I was closer to Vegas :-/

Sho_Gunn -  Nice.  Wish i could make it..

. Phone Post

I'd go just to film 

LayzieTheSavage -  I'd go just to film 

I think I have your email Layzie, want me to shoot you one?

Because of the limited amount of people, I would like to do something post-weigh/Friday evening in as well. 

Does anyone have a suggestion on where in the Mandalay Bay (or Mandalay Bay area) where we could all meet up? I will do the leg work and see if any mma personalities/fighters would like to meet up as well. There are a few that have already expressed interest.

Nice! Phone Post

That's awesome man!  Make sure to post all the 411 after the session.  You should take a top ten poll from the UG of questions to ask Dana that are specific to this forum!  I know he comes here!

And follow me on twitter you degenerates. I'll post some cool shit on there from Vegas for those of you not going.

@MattPhillips22