UG Opinions Please

For a time I wanted a mouthguard that had "FUH-Q" across the front.

second choice was obviously pit bulls with uzis.

needs a picture of a flaming tiger jumping over a machine gun in barbed wire

This.

bismanfightclub - How about one with "condom depot" printed across the front.

Limited Edition "Condom Depot" mouthguard is in high demand.

TTT for the BEST mouthguards in the business!

New ones look great.

My old one somehow got water in between the layers and the ink washed away.

Looks great - I don't think Ive seen that much detail on a mouth guard....

Protec used to have the greatest designs known to mma-kind.  Too bad his business flopped and he screwed a few people out of good money in the process.  Gladiator makes a quality guard at a great price. 

Icedog any plans on a 3-d design?  Those were all the rave a few years ago.  Not for me but I can imagine them selling very well.

If you make one with "BABOO BABY!" in large print, it would be a big seller on the UG! I bet Tom Lawlor would rock it in a fight.

Nice detail on the images!!!

Gladiator Mouthgaurds are the best!  I have two of them and plan to get more.

Icedog is correct -- good looking graphics depend heavily on file quality supplied.  Personally, I am still a fan of the totally custom gaurds they will do from your own images, but I like the stock ones Icedog posted too. 

I've posted these before, but here are my custom one's Gladiator did for me.  The first one is Killface from Frisky Dingo:

And this second one is just my name and some blue belts - with a little luck I will be changing this one to purple in the next year or so:

Photo quality isn't that great but the Mouth Guards are fantastic!

^^^ How vain.

TTT for a Fedor sweater and a Baboo Baby mouthgaurd!!!

Actually there are colors I do? A good idea from the Quik!

Great quality.  And, Quik's idea of a Fedor Sweater mouthguard is genius! 

could you do one with the face of the predator on it??

thanks
Brian " the predator" Rogers

Icedog is making me one with some custom graphics and lettering so I'll post some pics as soon as I get it. I will make sure to get some decent shots of it so you can see the quality of the graphics. I can't wait to try it out.

for quik and tsgigor the sweater guard

TTT. Maybe use:

The sweater guard is awesome!!! Haha. I'll laugh my ass off if I see Fedor wearing that in a future fight.