UG POLL re:TUF forum

Supposedly there was a poll previously. Well dammit I want a recount!!! Vote yes or no for the TUF forum.

I vote NO!!! I want TUF threads here. I know it'll get in the way of Kimbo,KTFO, who is the hottest fighter, how to buttscoot, I hate TRJ therefore im an obvious ass-clapper, etc. threads. But that is a chance im willing to take!!!

Vote NO on proposition TUF.

I vote YES. It's kind of convenient to have them all in the same place. It's also nice not have to sort through 52,000 threads to look for the 1200 your interested in.

Interestingly enough, you didn't want a new forum made when the Kimbo/Gannon spectacle was at its peak. So tell me "Chris"....

WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!!

lol... IMO it's silly to have a TUF forum...

yes

Interestingly enough, you didn't want a new forum made when the Kimbo/Gannon spectacle was at its peak. So tell me "Chris"....

WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!!

Not so sure I voted no for that. I don't remember it being an issue. I also remember the phenomenom lasting a week or so and causing a couple hundred threats.

TUF has been going for ten weeks and has caused over 1200 threads with many to come, and with the possibility of another season very strong, threads will continue.

Hell NO.

If I remember the original thread it had like 20 unique posters on it. This thing was railroaded through IMO. Let's bring the MMA back to the UG please. Subforums should be for non MMA stuff.

"i am sure having a separate forum significantly depresses the amount of posts/discussions regarding the show....TUF is pure mma..its a huge, historical event...i dont see why it should be relegated to a compeltely different forum..."

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Looks like NO is clearly winning. Much to Chris's chagrin of course.

?

"I also remember the phenomenom lasting a week or so and causing a couple hundred threats."

Lol @ that lasting a week. That shit went on forever. Same with the SlyGirl BS on the OG... coincidentally, both were phenomenons that Chris decided to capitalize on with PayPal scams. Lol, I love this place.

NO

YES

Gabe is correct. I did that after Kirik brought it up as an option over a month ago.

-jk

DO IT!

-jk

"use the my forums options, combine the 2"

I tried but no TUF threads are showing up for me.

Plus the main thing is that more eyes on those threads make for more interesting conversation. If TUF is stuffed over to a corner of the forum less people talk about it. A thread is started on the UG about TUF and it gets all kinds of responses and views. Then a mod comes along and moves it and the discussion begins to die out immediately.

Mods please move this thread to the TUF forum.