UG, prepare for an incoming troll thread!

A thread was recently created on another MMA forum, specifically every UGer's favourite - Sherdog! The OP claimed to be a current UFC fighter who was waiting to fulfil the final fight of his contract before going public with accusations of rampant PED use and corruption within the sport, including higher ups in both orgs and some ACs.

Thread located here:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f44/fighter-tell-all-roids-mma-2934491/

Yup, he got banned and the thread was wastelanded due to him making some pretty dubious claims as to fighters he 100% knew to be clean (despite them training at a variety of camps thousands of miles apart) and a pretty obvious inference that GSP was roiding.

I thought I'd give you folks the heads up as he stated in his second reply to one sceptical poster who thought it odd that he would choose to make his revelations on Sherdog: "I will be posting this on the Underground as well. Sherdog is my main outlet. I cannot stand the Underground but, I will be posting that as soon as my account is unlocked to make a post".

So keep your eyes peeled for this incoming shit-fest of a thread, and remember he can't stand you lot! :)

Oh, and don't forget to vote me down as well for being a Shitdog member. Fuck the UG!

His conjecture that 'everyone knows' and it's 'covered up' by both the UFC and the AC's has been instantly been negated by the sheer fact that the two most famous and Bankable currently active fighters-Jones and Silva- have tested positive for both recreational and banned Peds in as many months.

Banjaxo - A thread was recently created on another MMA forum, specifically every UGer's favourite - Sherdog! The OP claimed to be a current UFC fighter who was waiting to fulfil the final fight of his contract before going public with accusations of rampant PED use and corruption within the sport, including higher ups in both orgs and some ACs.

Thread located here:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f44/fighter-tell-all-roids-mma-2934491/

Yup, he got banned and the thread was wastelanded due to him making some pretty dubious claims as to fighters he 100% knew to be clean (despite them training at a variety of camps thousands of miles apart) and a pretty obvious inference that GSP was roiding.

I thought I'd give you folks the heads up as he stated in his second reply to one sceptical poster who thought it odd that he would choose to make his revelations on Sherdog: "I will be posting this on the Underground as well. Sherdog is my main outlet. I cannot stand the Underground but, I will be posting that as soon as my account is unlocked to make a post".

So keep your eyes peeled for this incoming shit-fest of a thread, and remember he can't stand you lot! :)

Oh, and don't forget to vote me down as well for being a Shitdog member. Fuck the UG!
VTFU thanks for the warning

Now fuck off back to shitdog Phone Post 3.0

^^

lol

How do we know that troll thread isn't a thread titled..UG prepare for an incoming troll thread?

ghost of beatmeov - How do we know that troll thread isn't a thread titled..UG prepare for an incoming troll thread?

trollception?

What if we're in a troll thread now?

What if it was actually me who posted the thread on Sherdog using my alt account, purely to post this warning here in a desperate attempt to gain credibility - before posting an even trollier troll thread???

Scannersheadsplosion.gif

Assuming brace position...

So what you're saying is, you like to fuck stuff up for people?

Gee, welcome. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Banjaxo - What if it was actually me who posted the thread on Sherdog using my alt account, purely to post this warning here in a desperate attempt to gain credibility - before posting an even trollier troll thread???

Scannersheadsplosion.gif

in

What's a sherdog? Phone Post 3.0