UG shirt includes Blue Name deal coming back?

Heard there was a sale previously where you buy a UG shirt and receive a complimentary blue name. Any chance of that sale happening again? Thanks! :)

no plans, but if you buy a blue name today, e-mail me (chris@mixedmartialarts.com) receipt and I'll hook it up

nice!

is the offer good for all or just michelle mma?

What good is a blue if the site doesn't work?

ok for you too Old Feller.

What good is the offer if it never happens anyway... still waiting on the blue upgrade/extention

I bought the classic MMA.tv shirt a while back......I didnt get a blue name  =(   I haz a sad

ttt

Chris -  no plans, but if you buy a blue name today, e-mail me (chris@mixedmartialarts.com) receipt and I'll hook it up

Speaking of plans, any plans to print the MMA.tv black shirts on 'performance' gear like Under Armour or its imitators?

Seriously, cotton t-shirts are so 7 years ago.

legitballer - What good is the offer if it never happens anyway... still waiting on the blue upgrade/extention
did you ever e-mail a receipt? I will happily upgrade your account.

I too purchased the UG shirt that said you get a blue name.....I got nothing.
Emailed the site and didn't even get a reply.

Chris - did you ever e-mail a receipt? I will happily upgrade your account.

Yes, I emailed it to you on April 10. I can send it again if you wish.

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - 
Chris -  no plans, but if you buy a blue name today, e-mail me (chris@mixedmartialarts.com) receipt and I'll hook it up

Speaking of plans, any plans to print the MMA.tv black shirts on 'performance' gear like Under Armour or its imitators?

Seriously, cotton t-shirts are so 7 years ago.

So, OK, I ask a legitimate question and its not even acknowledged? Great, thanks.

so if I buy a blue name now Chris will hook me up with a free shift????????

Chris is that so?