UG STORE: 50% OFF FOR PRO MEMBERS

Dear UG:

We have made the decision to make a new and improved UG shop. We are working with new company to develop and handle all ordering and customer service, so our currenty inventory must go!

If you are a pro member, enter coupon code BLUENAMER to receive 50% off your entire order. Minimum order is $50.00 before discount.

We don't have a lot of inventory left, but on certain products we have a ton. Plenty of MMA Fight Gloves by Underground Gear and still a ton of Twins Gear left. 

Youre out of XXL classic mma.tv shirts... Any plans on getting more?

I wear the f*ck out of mine.. lol

Awesome, just bought like 3 shirts and extra mouth piece . . . with this promotion and my 10 dollar off coupon, I paid like 25 bucks total! Sweeeeeet. Phone Post

I didn`t even know about or ever see this sticker.

I hope the new store has...

LONG WRAPS!!!

mmahq has long wraps today.

Also, I just picked up some nice shin guards. Should last me and the guys at my gym a little while.

Thanks Chris for the great deal.

Chris how long is this for?? I get paid friday :( Phone Post

DontBeScaredGomi -  Chris how long is this for?? I get paid friday :( Phone Post
until everything is gone.

crowbar -  I didn`t even know about or ever see this sticker.

shop.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

Chris, getting "Order does not qualify for this promo" error on a pair of shin pads?

Subd for home Phone Post

Cyril Jeff -  Chris, getting "Order does not qualify for this promo" error on a pair of shin pads?

Minimum order of $50.00?

Chris - 
Cyril Jeff -  Chris, getting "Order does not qualify for this promo" error on a pair of shin pads?

Minimum order of $50.00?

they're $59.95?

Underground Traditional Style Muay Thai Shin Protectors (Series 3) (TSSP_S3-XL)   X-Large $59.95 1 $59.95
Line item total:   $59.95

Sweet deal.  Perfect timing.  

In order to qualify, the order has to be minimum of 50 dollars before shipping as well. Phone Post

weird, won't seem to work on the shin pads?

crowbar -  I didn`t even know about or ever see this sticker.

I got it on my car Phone Post

FKNA!! Awesome timing as I've needed new gloves and shinguards for awhile now but due to my bank account being drained to try and get the startup rolling been hesitant to spend anything. $75 for Twins gloves AND shinguards shipped? DONE.

TTT Phone Post

Sweet! just scored a pair of Hayabusa shinguards!