UG stress reduction techniques

What are some techniques you guys use to lower your stress?  Job is really fucking with me these days, wife recently had surgery.

Can’t seem to relax these days.  

cruedi - 

What are some techniques you guys use to lower your stress?  Job is really fucking with me these days, wife recently had surgery.

Can’t seem to relax these days.  

I camp and go on mini vacations with my woman.It helps a lot. A few beers after a very stressful day helps too.

My home office is connected openly to my home boxing gym. That helps.......but now that the weather is getting better a quick mid-day blast on my mountain bike will also be a great stress release.

Part of my problem is my wife can’t fuck for 10 fucking weeks!!! Ahhhh!!!

i get to the gym just about every morning for 45 minutes or so, not as much as I want but its what I can do right now. 

1) I whack off

2) I drink

Deep breath, slowly, through your nose. Slowly, to the count of six. Fully fill your lungs, as deeply as you can. Distend your belly while breathing in.

Hold it while slowly counting to four.

Slowly exhale while counting to six again. Allow your belly to return to its resting state. Empty your lungs completely, but don't clench your stomach muscles.

Repeat 20 to 60 times.

It helps if a naked 18 year-old is sucking your dick while doing this.

phydeau - Deep breath, slowly, through your nose. Slowly, to the count of six. Fully fill your lungs, as deeply as you can. Distend your belly while breathing in.

Hold it while slowly counting to four.

Slowly exhale while counting to six again. Allow your belly to return to its resting state. Empty your lungs completely, but don't clench your stomach muscles.

Repeat 20 to 60 times.

It helps if a naked 18 year-old is sucking your dick while doing this.

10/10 that was excellent !

Damn I read it as, 18 year old boy,

not sure if I should deduct a point or not

Jiujitsu and meditation

I keep it simple. Go on a jog and relax on a hammock.

lifting more than thought possible.

50 lbs. dumbbells for reps

Deep breathing, eat healthy meals, get out in nature, smoke some nice indica and.... did your wife have surgery on her mouth?  If not... then well well 

just get physically stronger than the emotional/mental doubt.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

1) I whack off

2) I drink

Not necessarily in that order

3 techniques (so to speak):

1. Practice mindfulness

2. Engage in walking meditation

3. Use Centering Prayer

For physical techniques:

BJJ and paint models 

Meditation and exercise of course. Lately I've been using a hot tub for chronic injuries but I've found that it's relaxing as hell and I really look forward to it.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

1) I whack off

2) I drink

^ This.

Besides profuse masturbation?

judomf -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

1) I whack off

2) I drink

^ This.

^Double this