*** UG UFC 104 POSTER REDESIGN CONTEST (ROMOS) ***

Here are thumbs of the "entries" thus far (full-size images can be found on the original posts)

Dearest UG,

Entries can be submitted up until Monday, October 19, at 11:59 PM EST, and on Tuesday, a vote for favorite entry shall commence. The vote will end at the start of event and the contest's winner shall receive an all-expense-paid "date" with former Octagon girl Edith LaBelle, personally arranged and financed by our dearest and best friend Kirik.

Good day and best of luck,
RuleDogg

inspirational posters...

(above: the Official UFC 104 Poster; Dooz's Nogueira/Couture redesign; a Cotto/Pacquiao redesign shared by Justinmacd lol)

Here's the full card:

Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Ben Rothwell vs. Cain Velasquez
Josh Neer vs. Gleison Tibau
Spencer Fisher vs. Joe Stevenson
Anthony Johnson vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Patrick Barry vs. Antoni Hardonk
Yushin Okami vs. Chael Sonnen
Rob Kimmons vs. Jorge Rivera
Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer
Razak Al-Hassan vs. Kyle Kingsbury
Chase Gormley vs. Stefan Struve

ttt

Here's some stuff to play with (I will continually update so check back for more)

UPDATE: a few Shogun pics

I'd like to play, but would be much easier if I had access to some source graphics, such as the UFC/Zuffa logos, preferably in vector format, etc.

Bukorki - BROCKP4PNO1 - If you want, I can find all that stuff for you and make your poster as well.
Heh, offer accepted. Now if I could find someone to whipe my ass I'd be all set....

But seriously, obviously I could crop some low resolution stuff off of ufc.com or whatever, but doing it that way imposes a limitation in the resolution of the poster. Come to think of it though, it's probably hard to find good high res pics of the fighters on the card so it probably doesn't matter anyway. Carry on.

EDIT: Or maybe not! That's great stuff Rule, will try to throw something together.

^ cool yeah I'll post whatever I can find... I don't think the posters need to be any wider than say 900 pixels for this contest so hopeful most good pics will be usable. Not like these need to be 36" x 24" at 300 dpi ;)

Looks like it's gonna be a little tougher to find good images for Shogun so you Pride Never Die guys def need to help out!

UFC logo vector: @BOTW.com

Awesome idea!  VTFU!

TTT

The vote will end at the start of event and the contest's winner shall receive an all-expense-paid "date" with former Octagon girl Edith LaBelle, personally arranged and financed by our dearest and best friend Kirik.

Please define "date". :)

ttt
I've started my rendition.

I look forward to seeing the results of everyone's work.

Will he pay my airfare from Tokyo?

Quik - The vote will end at the start of event and the contest's winner shall receive an all-expense-paid "date" with former Octagon girl Edith LaBelle, personally arranged and financed by our dearest and best friend Kirik.

One hour use of, in a private hotel (or motel if you broke).

I suggest bringing some sweets for the horseback ride.

Bunnymonster -  Will he pay my airfare from Tokyo?

NOPE!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT BEING IN AMERICA, LAND OF THE MOTHER FUCKING FREE WITH BIG TITTIED HORSE-FACE HOOKERS MOTHER FUCKER YEAH!

NOT LIKE THE LAND OF THE RISING BLOOD PRESSURE DUE TO A LACK OF GOOD OL' FASHION AMERICAN VAGINA, DEEP AND FRESH LIKE A SPRING RAIN.  NOT FISHED UP WITH SOY SAUCE AND SASHIMI OCTOPUS LIKE IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO NAME!

IT'S LIKE AN ATOMIC BOMB OF NON-AMERICAN POON-TANG DROPPED ALL OVER YOUR PATHETIC ABROAD ASS!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<!--Session data-->

tmr -

Indeed, and after Edith eats her sugar cubes, she likes to have her mane brushed.

tmr - 
Quik - The vote will end at the start of event and the contest's winner shall receive an all-expense-paid "date" with former Octagon girl Edith LaBelle, personally arranged and financed by our dearest and best friend Kirik.

One hour use of, in a private hotel (or motel if you broke).

I knew I was hanging onto those assless chaps for a reason

Just a quick attempt trying to focus on Machida's elusiveness:

(A little rough, and a proper poster should obv. have Shogun in it, but thought it was a pretty neat idea so I just went with it.)

^^^ And kill that font that Machida vs Shogun is in.

Needs to be more like a razors edge...<!--Session data-->

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - 
NOT LIKE THE LAND OF THE RISING BLOOD PRESSURE DUE TO A LACK OF GOOD OL' FASHION AMERICAN VAGINA, DEEP AND FRESH LIKE A SPRING RAIN.

Lol, you raise some valid points, but I feel I should point out that while American vagina may indeed be "deep and fresh like a spring", one rarely finds oneself tempted to verify it as long as they're usually engulfed by 200 pounds of lard...

Now Norwegian pussy on the other hand...

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me -  ^^^ And kill that font that Machida vs Shogun is in.

Needs to be more like a razors edge...<!--Session data-->

Yeah, you're probably right. Struggled finding a good font for it and think I stared myself a little blind on it..