*** UG UFC 104 POSTER REDESIGN CONTEST (ROMOS) ***

It would be cool if there was some smoke and maybe a mirror image but with Shogun in the mirror...

To fulfill the "Smoke and Mirrors" statement...<!--Session data-->

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me -  It would be cool if there was some smoke and maybe a mirror image but with Shogun in the mirror...

Cool idea. I'll tinker some more with it when I have some free time later today.

EDIT: Idea: Could throw in some broken pieces of mirror on a floor where you can make out former fighters that he has beaten.

BROCKP4PNO1 - 
RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me -  It would be cool if there was some smoke and maybe a mirror image but with Shogun in the mirror...

Cool idea. I'll tinker some more with it when I have some free time later today.

EDIT: Idea: Could throw in some broken pieces of mirror on a floor where you can make out former fighters that he has beaten.

That's an awesome idea for a poster, I think.  I would see if makes the poster too "busy" if you know what I mean.

<!--Session data-->

Quik - The vote will end at the start of event and the contest's winner shall receive an all-expense-paid "date" with former Octagon girl Edith LaBelle, personally arranged and financed by our dearest and best friend Kirik.

Please define "date". :)

What up Quik! Really it's up to Kirik since he insists on picking up the tab but if I had to guess "date" means dinner and a movie (???)

Not that this is any better than the the real one, just something very different...

next one will likely be more Pride style :)

wow, those look great.

ttt

Holy shit... The Nog/Couture one is bad ass. Dana needs to hire that guy.

Heres a quick one I put together. Im in Ireland so I cant compete but this should give you guys ideas. http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/snakey_02/UFC104.jpg

LMAO guys the grand prize is joke. But I guess it speaks highly of Kirik that his UGers trust he would actually set up a "date" for one of his own

Quik, inf0, Justinmacd, et al where are yours??? :)

For Snakey:

Damn Snakey!  That's a great poster.

ttt

Lol, <3 "Brown Pride" Velasquez

For Samoflange

beat to the punch..

lmao @ stevia

ttt

how long will the contest go on?