UG Update

Hi, I wanted to let the UG updated that my mother has passed away. She lived a long life and is in a better place now. She's with me in spirit no matter what. Thanx.

Hi, I wanted to let the UG updated that my mother has passed away. She lived a long life and is in a better place now. She's with me in spirit no matter what. Thanx.

Hi, I wanted to let the UG updated that my mother has passed away. She lived a long life and is in a better place now. She's with me in spirit no matter what.

Hi, I wanted to let the UG updated that my mother has passed away. She lived a long life and is in a better place now. She's with me in spirit no matter what.

RIP

I'm sorry Yarto, you're right, she is in a better place, but I know you will miss her.....

RIP

I'm sorry Yarto, you're right, she is in a better place, but I know you will miss her.....

RIP

RIP

Sorry about the 3 repeats, don't know how that happened.

same here.........& in different writing?

thank you for the support.

sorry for your loss

RIP - very sorry.

How ya doing Yarto?? Been thinking about you..... :)

I am sorry to hear about your loss, Yarto.

My prayers are with you.

RIP, hope your doing OK, Yarto

It's hard but I've been getting a lot of support. It takes time and I know I'll eventually become stronger from this.

My condolences.

Hope you are staying Strong, all the best to you and your family. RIP