UGC RESULTS OMG!!!?!?!

C- Stop eating at Mcdonalds...!

Brock's real fight Sat. night was with the bottle - it did a whole lot more damage than his other opponent. The other "fight" that happened inside the ring only had one combatant - Fritz Paul wasn't fighting he was laying and praying. I thought Fritz Paul won under UFC rules (controlling the fight) but Brock was the only one who did any damage.

St Louis looked good as did Jabouin.

Menjivar will rule the world one day.

Whooooaaaaaa, when did the monkey fight Yves Edwards and how'd he beat him?

Yves Jabouin not Edwards

The entire Monkey/Yves thing is a joke. It was very "a la WWE" very disruptive, un-profesional and should have been cut short. monkey's a good fighter...he should just fight at 145...not many events have a 135lbs. weight class and I don't believe in special rules or weight classes to suit fighters.

lol, now makes sense. I didn't know Jabouin's first name was Yves.

It's unfortunate there isn't a 135lbs division, I think it's a very exciting and entertaining division.

I wish there was a 135 division but it really doesn't look likely ... someone put Monkey on the juice :) I enjoyed the whole wwf thing but this fight is not going to happen so time to move on.

Brock's fight needed one more round to be conclusive, I'd call that fight a draw but his opponent had the edge with takedowns and control so the decision isn't bad.

Ivan friggin scared the hell out of me after he ate that first punch lol. First time I saw him get dropped like that but dayum he came back with a vengeance on the floor. Feel bad for French ... well not really but I'm sure he's majorly kicking himself for getting caught that quick. Good night of fights, a few too many mismatches though.

" . . . not many events have a 135lbs. weight class and I don't believe in special rules or weight classes to suit fighters."

Mark,

Not many in Canada perhaps but in other organizations they certainly do have 135 pound weight classes. In certain promotions, they will simply have the fighters meet at a certain weight suitable for both of them.

Monkey is dangerous at 135 - as is Hamilton, Bolt and a number of other small guys in the U.S. They like this weight because they feel comfortable and have speed that is unrivaled. The Shooto sponsored events love the small guys because they claim they are more technical. The two USA sponosored Shooto events that I know about produce a quality product. Japanese Shooto events are also quite a draw :)

The reality of the situation is that at 135lb, Richard "The Monkey" Nancoo is Canada's best. Being the best at 135, in other countries, is something to seriously be proud of. Why not in Canada? Why not have people try to beat him at 135 if there is any question? I have always been a big fan of Monkey not fighting in Canada. In fact, I have - in general - been a fan of people not fighting in Canada if they do not get sufficient repect. This is not a popular position. However, it is not hard to convince Americans of the worth of Canadian fighters - contrary to what many have been told.

ttt for Mark Colangelo and Renzo's GREAT team!!!!!!

"how the hell do these guys make 145, either I need a colonic or I'm a fat fack. "

Chad,

You ought to see Nancoo when he wants to get even lighter. He probably cuts his caloric intake down to about 4,000 calories. Something not right about this guys metabolism. Seriously, always with some food sticking out of his beak. Yet he is ripped like crazy. Frigging hummingbird metabolism ;)

And yes, a RELAXING holiday colonic may very well be the way to go. What is the matter with people? ;)

Monkey should stop wasting his time with the Jabouin thing...it's the second UGC that I go to and hear the same old crap. IF he wants to fight jabouin again and proe that he can beet him, then do it at 145. If not, go to an organization thta has that weight class. I don't believe there are enough fighter at that weight out there to make it worth having a division unless you are in Japan. I agree that weight class is very technical and it's fun to watch. I'm sure monkey would do awesome over seas. One question...if Monkey was willing to fight Stephane Vignault at 145 in the past TKO (Monkey, from what I understand got sick and couldn't prepare properly for the fight so had to pull out) why not fight Yves at 145???

I agree with Mark

I'm not speaking for Monkey but IMO:

1) Monkey has no interest in fighting Jabouin - it's just the promoter trying to hype something Jabouin wants.

2) Monkey was only willing to fight Vigneault because he was promised a fight with Hominick if he won.

I don't believe the Monkey is interested in anyone other than Hominick at 145 and knows his weight class is -135 so he is sticking to it. Smart move IMO.

Agree with Mark, even if i hate the guy ;)

yl2...you'll hate me even more after training tonight...I'm in fight prep mode!

Well i'm in injury mode and still waiting for my ass kicking (i tought i kicked your ass... well at least standing-up), that was my revenge for the all the neck cranks you did to me last time we rolled.

I 'd like to challenge JHR and you in a triple threat chicken wings match. ;)

Ok then yl2...no more tap, tap crap....put on a head gear and lets really start hitting!

Hey i was just kidding lolll