UGCTT Creepy Christmas Cheer

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -

I have to wonder if a Creepy Christmas is anything like a Woodland Critter Christmas?  Either way, hope all the creeps out there have a great one, especially our man Frank...Read yesterday that ElPescudero bought their family X-Mas dinner, much props there.  

My family was sick of turkey, so we are cooking up some lobster and prime rib for supper tonight. 

Sounds delicious... Hope it turns out wonderful !

Hope our man Frank and his Fam have a great day and Enjoy the grub I got them! Phone Post

It was pretty awesome, but as me and my dad tend to do when we get together we cooked way to damn much food.  For 3 people we cooked 2 4 pound lobsters and a 2 rib roast.  I feel like I'm about to explode right now, and I think I've still got about 4 pounds of lobster left....Guess I'll have to make bisque tomorrow.

Gotta make the bisque ... Always do after thanksgiving lobster feast ! Phone Post

Stuffed .... Hope everyone had a great day! Phone Post

Ian.. check Facebook.. lol    and Merry Christmas!!

RickStorm -

Ian.. check Facebook.. lol    and Merry Christmas!!

Lol... Stachetastic Phone Post

Seems I'm a bit late to the party (fashionably late I like to think) but happy holidays everyone. Phone Post

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Seems I'm a bit late to the party (fashionably late I like to think) but happy holidays everyone. Phone Post

Better late than never... Merry Xmas! Phone Post

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Seems I'm a bit late to the party (fashionably late I like to think) but happy holidays everyone. Phone Post

It's boxing day, that's still Christmas, we ain't late homie Phone Post

love ya guys!