UGer "Hillary" posing with two huge boners (PIC)

Richmond BJJ was fortunate to host UG babe and BJJ World Champ Hillary Williams last night for some good ol' UFC-ing (pictured below with fellow UGer Eric Burdo, of monthly BJJ instructional fame, and myself). In our brief exchange Hillary apologized for being 'a bit of a loser online' and claimed to be much cooler in person, though sadly I could not confirm that this was indeed true. In any event it was an honor to spot her at our dojo – thanks for swinging by Hillary!

she's hot Phone Post 3.0

he's hot

Why is the one guy wearing a t shirt poncho Phone Post 3.0

And by he - I mean Brian Rule

Great pic... thanks for sharing.

awesome photo!!

shaqitup - Why is the one guy wearing a t shirt poncho Phone Post 3.0

Ha! My shirt got ripped in Muay Thai sparring, which had just ended for me (Eric and Hillary were about to start No-Gi). I agree it's a sick look, will continue to wear as is

thanks for swinging by?????

She's a Swinger too? Hillary is a talented martial arts and an attractive woman, enjoyed her when she contributed on the UG over the years

Is she in med school? Phone Post 3.0

I love the pic of Hilary with her arm in the air after beating some muscle head in a tourney.

CowboyIsMillersSandman - 
Brian Rule -
shaqitup - Why is the one guy wearing a t shirt poncho Phone Post 3.0

Ha! My shirt got ripped in Muay Thai sparring, which had just ended for me (Eric and Hillary were about to start No-Gi). I agree it's a sick look, will continue to wear as is
Ypu may be on to something, I wouldn't fuck with any dude wearing a tshirt poncho.

Stay away from me, I don't want any trouble man. Phone Post 3.0

Great pic ! Phone Post 3.0

She's very nice. Met her when she was reffing IBJJF at Chicago couple years back. Phone Post 3.0

It was nice to meet you, Brian! I like your gym and peoples! As for the shirt, he was halfway into Hulk transformation before Rickson walked in, rolled his stomach, and calmrd Brian down. True story.

Torque, I am! Hence the few extra pounds and disappearance from most of life recently. I graduate in May, and was in the area for a few days between residency interviews in surrounding states. Fingers crossed!
1800, thank you very much! I miss being at those tournaments.

She has an up your butt and around the corner thumb. Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey -

^^ agreed sir! Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo - She has an up your butt and around the corner thumb. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, I know. I'm a freak. I posted on it one time at a tournament in Brazil and snapped the distal bone in the joint. It was awful to heal. Phone Post 3.0

Hillary -
FlowWithTheGo - She has an up your butt and around the corner thumb. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, I know. I'm a freak. I posted on it one time at a tournament in Brazil and snapped the distal bone in the joint. It was awful to heal. Phone Post 3.0
Pic of said thumb please lassie?? :-))) Phone Post 3.0