UGers Attending 168 Check in Thread

Will there be a UG meet and greet? 

Where you sitting?

Where you staying?

Anyone going to Rogan's show the night before? 

The fiance and I are getting married out there that weekend, staying at the Cosmopolitan, and going to see Rogan Friday night. What's everyone else up to that's attending?

So stoked

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Yessir seeing joe, sitting in 217 staying at the motel across from the MGM Phone Post 3.0

I am sitting in section 10. Bosses are taking me out for a Christmas present -- awesome bosses, I know. I am staying at the MGM Signature.

After the weigh-ins on Friday I am heading to Twin Peaks for the Fight Club party with Ellenberger and Bisping. Was thinking of going to Rogan's show, but not 100 percent sure yet.

Congrats man. Sounds like an awesome weekend.

Hopefully Andy pulls it out for ya Phone Post 3.0

If anyone is going to weigh ins and wants to go to the Fight Club party, I am a member and can take a guest. Could also meet up with me before hand and go to the Q&A to get your hand stamped for the party afterwards. It is from 5-7 I believe

What time are you guys getting there for the Q and A? Phone Post 3.0

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Congrats man. Sounds like an awesome weekend.

Hopefully Andy pulls it out for ya Phone Post 3.0
Thanks sir. Seeing Andy fight will be epic. Win or lose. At least I am telling myself that. Phone Post 3.0

JoshSanchez -

If anyone is going to weigh ins and wants to go to the Fight Club party, I am a member and can take a guest. Could also meet up with me before hand and go to the Q&A to get your hand stamped for the party afterwards. It is from 5-7 I believe

Do you know what time the QA and weigh ins are at? Whos doing the QA? Phone Post 3.0

Aw man, I REALLY hope Anderson wins now.  I know you are one of the biggest Anderson fans on this site, if it's not you it's Abe, but it might be you.

Getting married=super big deal

Seeing your favorite fighter live, and avenging his only UFC loss=super big deal.

I raise my diet coke to you sir, in hopes of the BEST weekend ever for you!

Salute!!

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - 
JoshSanchez -

Do you know what time the QA and weigh ins are at? Whos doing the QA? Phone Post 3.0

Bruce Buffer is doing the Q&A. He's always entertaining as hell and it is worth it to get good seats for the weigh-ins. Doors open at 1:30 p.m. PT for the Q&A, which starts at 2. Then the public enters at 3 with weigh-ins at 4. 

MrQ - What time are you guys getting there for the Q and A? Phone Post 3.0

I land around 11 am and then am gonna gamble a bit after checking in at the hotel. I will probably show up at MGM around 12:30-1

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -

Will there be a UG meet and greet? 

Where you sitting?

Where you staying?

Anyone going to Rogan's show the night before? 

The fiance and I are getting married out there that weekend, staying at the Cosmopolitan, and going to see Rogan Friday night. What's everyone else up to that's attending?

So stoked

Where you getting married? The wife and I got married at the Bellagio in october. Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Aw man, I REALLY hope Anderson wins now.  I know you are one of the biggest Anderson fans on this site, if it's not you it's Abe, but it might be you.

Seeing your favorite fighter live, and avenging his only UFC loss=super big deal.

Salute!!

You better blow him now before he gets married Phone Post 3.0

ill be there. wont be getting there until friday night. got seats in the lower bowl and going solo.  staying at the hampton inn on tropicana.

D241 - 

Salute!!

Thanks D. I appreciate it. 

So who all is heading to the weigh ins?

JoshSanchez -

We will be there for sure. Not 100% on the QA though. May wanna gamble. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - 
JoshSanchez -

We will be there for sure. Not 100% on the QA though. May wanna gamble. Phone Post 3.0

How about the Fight Club party after? Should be a fun time