UGers Attending 168 Check in Thread

In!! Me and my bro (Captain America) are going with some friends.

Congrats on your pending nuptials, LayAndPray:)

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

I land on Friday at 2pm.  I'll have to haul ass to the weigh-ins after I land.  Staying at the New York New York.

No tickets yet.  Hopefully I can score 2 from a seller.

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - You better blow him now before he gets married Phone Post 3.0

Hook me up with some tips. What does he like? I bet he likes his butthole licked huh? Please tell me.

Big EP - 

I land on Friday at 2pm.  I'll have to haul ass to the weigh-ins after I land.  Staying at the New York New York.

You should have no issue getting there by 4. I also know someone who was looking to sell two tickets in Section 210, row H. I will see if they are still looking to get rid of them.

Big EP - 

Ticket update: They are still selling them for $200 a pop.

JimmersonzGlove - 

I wish I was...have a great time!! War Barnett!

War Barnett, indeed!

Wow congrats layNpray. That's gonna be one awesome weekend.

Best wishes! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks everyone!

Josh with the wedding the next day we are gonna skip the party after weigh ins. Hope it is a good time! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - Thanks everyone!

Josh with the wedding the next day we are gonna skip the party after weigh ins. Hope it is a good time! Phone Post 3.0

Completely understandable. Enjoy your big day and congrats!

JoshSanchez - 
Big EP - 

Ticket update: They are still selling them for $200 a pop.

Thanks Josh.  Will they be in Vegas this weekend?  My buddy and I booked this trip a few weeks ago so I didn't get tickets with my membership when they went on sale back months ago.  We have 3 sexy ladies coming with us but I doubt they want to go to the fights.  PM SENT.

Congrats man, as a huge Anderson fan im really jealous. I took my fiancé at the time to see Anderson's rematch with chael. Have a blast dude. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, your getting married then going to watch the fights the same day? Or did I misunderstand? If she's cool with that you should wife her or something...lol. Phone Post 3.0

I had comped tickets I turned down, does that count? Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Wait, your getting married then going to watch the fights the same day? Or did I misunderstand? If she's cool with that you should wife her or something...lol. Phone Post 3.0
Yes thats correct. Elvis marries us at two, dressed like the characters from True Romance as that is both our favorite movie ever.

Then fights!!!!

She is a keeper! Phone Post 3.0

Oh and she didnt want a ring. We are gettig ring tattoos instead. Said she would rather us spend that money on motorcycles and guns :-) no joke Phone Post 3.0

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - Oh and she didnt want a ring. We are gettig ring tattoos instead. Said she would rather us spend that money on motorcycles and guns :-) no joke Phone Post 3.0
Sweet Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on getting prego Mr. Holder. Glad those seeds finally got planted for you. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there, going with my gf and my parents. Landing sometime Friday afternoon staying at the Aria. Gonna be my 3rd event in Vegas Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome man, my wife loves the fights too, she's gone with me twice and she was pregnant as hell for the silva sonnen 2 fights, but idk about going to fights on our wedding day, and I had to buy her a ring too lol. Phone Post 3.0