UGers overrun mmalinker.com

Admit it, you're the reason these fights are the top twelve most viewed on mmalinker.com:

#1 - Brock Lesnar vs Min Soo Kim
#2 - Kimbo Slice vs Ray Mercer
#3 - St. Pierre vs Koscheck
#4 - Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir
#5 - Kimbo Slice vs Afro Puff & Big Mac
#6 - Kimbo Slice vs The Bouncer
#7 - Bob Sapp vs Cro Cop
#8 - Kimbo Slice vs Chico
#9 - Silva vs Jackson
#10 - Kimbo Slice vs Sean Gannon
#11 - Kimbo Slice vs Adrian
#12 - Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

Discuss, faggots.

Fuck off

Temper, temper.

I've never even bothered to check out other sites. I just listen to the scouting reports from various other UGers and realize that, if I'm going to be wasting my time on the internet, this is the best place to do it.

"#5 - Kimbo Slice vs Afro Puff & Big Mac"

lol

The level of idiocy on the UG is actually pretty good compared to some forums, and especially some of the people on Youtube.

"faggots. "

how rude! i prefer gay or homosexual thank you very much.

In reference to what Scotty said, everytime I watch a fight on Youtube/Dailymotion/whatever, I have to force myself not to sign up for an account just so I can bitch out the fools making those unbearably ignorant comments.

What was actually on my mind when I made this thread is the fact that Kimbo may be headlining what I believe to be (correct me if I'm wrong) the first live MMA card on basic television, that even the ghettoest of ghetto TV owners - myself included - will be able to watch fo frizee. Complain all you want, but the numbers don't lie - he's a draw.

How do you think the general public's opinion of MMA will be influenced by the Elite XC card that will be on CBS?

Also, think about the fights on that list. Only five out of twelve are actual MMA fights. The Mercer fight was changed to an 'exhibition bout', the Sapp fight was in K-1, and five of the seven Kimbo fights were bare knuckle street fights. It seems pretty obvious that, right now, the general public would rather see several minutes of shitty street boxing than a sweet 16 second armbar.

Will MMA on CBS improve the situation, or make things worse?

I'm half asleep and rambling, sorry if this makes no sense.