Ugh!! The dorks have begun to arrive :(

As a resident of our nations capital (or its immediate environs, anyhow) I have the annual displeasure of having my Memorial Day ruined by rolling thunder.

These fat faggots start arriving midweek (had to listen to a few of them on my commute this morning) with their loud ass motorcycles, and their fucking goatees from the mid 90's, just wannabe around for the entire weekend, ruining what should be one of the best weekends of the year.

Yes, I get that their cause is noble, BUT FUCK YOU FOR RIDING AROUND ON THAT DORKMOBILE RUINING MY  SUBURBAN SUCCESS ZONE WITH YOUR NOISE POLUTION AND LANESPLITTING.

There is nothing worse than loser-ass motorcyclists with their chubby, brassy blonde 48 year old woman on the back wearing all black because "hey, that's what tough guys did  in the fucking 70's when I was in my 20's" and BLAP-BLAP-BLAP-BLAP-BLAP-BLAP-BLAP down the road while I'm trying to listen to some relaxing classical music or perhaps jazz on 89.3.

In short, Fuck you, rolling thunder. Fuck you motorcycle riders.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MALIBU, LEBOWSKI!

The Massholes have started arriving here in Maine for the week, with their shitty driving, and visor caps, and fat bellies hanging over the belts, driving boats they can barely handle on the road, and making the line at Dunkin Donuts in the morning for coffee go out the parking lot and down the road.

I'm not leaving my house all weekend.

Triggered? Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge - The Massholes have started arriving here in Maine for the week, with their shitty driving, and visor caps, and fat bellies hanging over the belts, driving boats they can barely handle on the road, and making the line at Dunkin Donuts in the morning for coffee go out the parking lot and down the road.

I'm not leaving my house all weekend.

Fucking tourists, man.

Nitecrawler - Triggered? Phone Post 3.0

Hugely so. Somehow, every year I manage to forget about it, and then the Thursday before memorial day arrives, and I hear that BLAP-BLAP-BLAP and I get triggered as fuck.

Ford10 will be there soon....so this may work out for you OP Phone Post 3.0

Then you get to hear every 10th person comment about how dangerous or tough or scary bikers are.  Gtfo with that shit, it is a bunch of retirees trying to be tough.

Why do they call it "tourist season" if you can't shoot them? Phone Post 3.0

BURB BURB BURB

classic episode ^ 

tiny dicks.  all of them,

jazz sucks

Nonlinear - jazz sucks

We're not litigating the merits of Jazz here.

i live on a popular country scenic cruise road.  These accountant warriors ride their fagmobiles by my house all summer.  Its so annoying yet so amusing that they think they look cool or tough. 

My favorite thing to do is when Im behind one, and they see another gay biker and have to do their gay wave to eachoter - I always wave too to the biker passing.  Except Im not gay like they are.  Gay. 

Lol at suburban success zone. Move to U Street, no motorcycles, boom.

MagSlim -

Haha that's funny because if I am going to U or 18th st on a weekend night, I pretty much ONLY ride my motorcycle because the parking sucks so much.

MagSlim - 

Oh THAT'S a good alternative. Listen, I'm not going to trade one kind of pretensious, obnoxious douchebag that I have to deal with 1 weekend a year for another kind that I have to deal with year round (admittedly, the food would be better)

High test weight fishing line from tree to tree, across the road. Phone Post 3.0

As someone who lives near Sturgis you get NO sympathy from me. Last year nearly 740k dirty bikers overran my town. It happens every fucking summer.

my club VP will be there sometime today

even though i think he's going in his car this year cause his son (grown adult) is going with him.

Try living in Orlando bro. I definitely understand where you're coming from. Phone Post 3.0