Ugly Waffle House Brawl

https://twitter.com/ABrodieee/status/1307399577436401666

what's the point of these covid19 barriers??

2 Likes

Dem tiitays

1 Like

That was chaotic. 

florida?

Fucking amazing! MORE!!!!

Waffle house used to always be interesting after the bar or club. Especially the ones in the hood. That shit could be a reality show. Pick 10 waffle houses and put cameras in them and you have a tv show. 

1 Like
MojoSoDope -

Waffle house used to always be interesting after the bar or club. Especially the ones in the hood. That shit could be a reality show. Pick 10 waffle houses and put cameras in them and you have a tv show. 

I’m in - who can fund this.  

Stu Cazzo -
MojoSoDope -

I’m in - who can fund this.  

I'd fund it if waffle house would ever sign off on that shit. With a the shit tv people are watching they would for sure watch the waffle house show. It would make their restaurant look trashier than people already think it is. I'd name it The Awful Waffle

Verticle video AND cut out too soon. I hope the person with the phone cam got the shit beat out of them after the video ended.

2 Likes

Salt of the earth.

Weave off and tits swinging

1 Like

I respect how she only put her titties away after taking care of business. She definitely takes a shit with the bathroom door open.

2 Likes
Barbasol - 

Dem tiitays

Indeed

![](upload://hMfHo34ewLFc18sxDA6q2NPLFRo.png)

the dichotomy of murderer and victims faces. Waffle House employee loses all emotion and dies inside as he kills his would be assaulter.

2 Likes

They’re just lucky neither of those swinging tits connected. Would’ve been a brutal KO.

1 Like

Oh Waffle House…

Waffle House should pay for self defense classes for their employees

Knuckle Punch -

Weave off and tits swinging

As the good Lord intended.

2 Likes
Barbasol - 

Dem tiitays

Plop ploppin

I would never work at Waffle House, unless I was ready and willing to be fighting frequently