Uh oh... Looks like Dana isn't giving "delusional" Oliveira and his fanbase their way after all

Charles and his delusional fans actually thought he had leverage when he requested to fight next year and wait for a money fight. This unmarketable guy with no title lol

[​IMG]

Well, well, well motherfu#$ers.

Interview with Kevin Iole

Transcript from Interview

KEVIN IOLE: He said he knows who his next opponent is going to be. He didn’t reveal it. He said that you told him who it was going to be, and that it won’t be in Brazil. So that was the two nuggets he put out. You know–

DANA WHITE: I would say he’s probably going to fight in October. I have fights made all the way up to October 8 already

Dana switched the weigh in machine.

3 Likes

He said October or November which means Abu Dhabi isn’t a gaurentee.

It will be glorious if Oliveira fights winner of Max-Volk which is what i suspect will happen.

Islam still needs to prove himself like every other contender against Beneil. Hes fought no one.

Imo Islam needs two wins for a title shot but if he beats Dariush he will probably get it.

4 Likes

+1

1 Like

Charles vs Volk will be epic

3 Likes

My body is ready

1 Like

lol these scared little bitches.

Abu Dhabi is where the money is.

This is the fight that’s happening.

2 Likes

The only way Islam touches the title is if Charles refuses to fight this year. Then Islam can fight a last minute replacement ranked #15.

1 Like

Everyone (ug) always talks about how Islam doesn’t deserve title shot, but nobody ever says who should get it. So of not him, then who?

2 Likes

None of these guys are any better contenders than Islam.

2 Likes

Well he’s only beaten one guy on that list hasn’t he? so there are definitely more accomplished and deserving contenders.

1 Like

Ok. Who would you give the title shot to?

DP, Gaygee, Conor and Ferg all coming off losses.

Beniel has has a decent win over tony, but wins over tony lose value every time he goes out and loses.

Chandler won his last out (also against Ferg), but lost 2 before that.

1 Like

I think Beniel v Islam is the fight that needs to be made.

4 Likes

I disagree. I think one or the other should fight Charles.

I personally think a 10 fight win streak with 4 straight finishes gets Islam the edge in the rankings. It’s also a exciting matchup to have his style against a dangerous BJJ’er in Charles.

1 Like

Look at these little rats trying to scurry away.

You know what’s coming in October.

Ttt for “weigh in machine” that’s what I’m calling it from now on!

3 Likes

It really doesnt matter. He beats all of them.
I wanna see him fight Usman

1 Like

Makhachev is a massive favourite over Oliveira.

Keep dreaming btw. Oliveira is not even the champ. They would never make a fight with Usman.

Money Yolo GIF

3 Likes