Uhmm, you all realize UFC celebrates 25 years..

… today right? They rang the bell this morning at the NYSE? Can anybody say the Conor thing might have been staged??

https://livestream.com/accounts/1160789/UFC223/videos/172869543

Stage having multiple fighters and staff injured, property damaged, and possibly your biggest ‘star’ charged with multiple crimes and still in police custody?

C’mon man.

RdotC - Stage having multiple fighters and staff injured, property damaged, and possibly your biggest 'star' charged with multiple crimes and still in police custody?

C’mon man.

I think that Conor might have over done it perhaps if this was somewhat planned. Just find it funny how this happened a day before the 25 years anniversary…

At hospital with one of my coworkers. Possible broken hand due to attack by Conor and his gang of thugs. I got cut and showered with glass.

— Reed Harris (@reedharrisufc)

When the hand truck enemy threw window and hit Chiesa in the head and he started gushing blood. Yes. I thought we were in big trouble.

— Reed Harris (@reedharrisufc) April 5, 2018

Not trying to downplay anybody injured folks…

Graduate1 - 
RdotC - Stage having multiple fighters and staff injured, property damaged, and possibly your biggest 'star' charged with multiple crimes and still in police custody?

C’mon man.

I think that Conor might have over done it perhaps if this was somewhat planned. Just find it funny how this happened a day before the 25 years anniversary…

Are you naturally drawn to conspiracy theories?

No company would stage something that puts their employees in possible danger 2 days before a PPV event.