Uhtred's 2017 men's style thread

Ok, so I'm posting on the phone so I can't post pictures, but I figured I should still kick it off anyway. 

So basically I'm trying to revamp my look as of late, I've been looking towards a view different icons for style inspiration and I've come to a few conclusions.

- grey jeans and black jeans have to be incorporated more seriously in the coming new year. Black jeans are fairly easy to pull off, I like coupling them with my red wings, a dark tee or button down with my outlaw Belstaff jacket to finish it off. Grey jeans can be a little more difficult but paired with the right cardigan, or slim fit button down shirt (preferably dark) it can be a solid look. 

- beige boots and beige suede chukkas are the shit. 

- Belstaff is the shit. 

- if you're wearing boot cut jeans and square toed shoes in 2016, you should kill yourself.

Anybody else want to contribute? If I get to a pc, I'll link some pics to show what I'm talking about.

Cargo shorts and iced coffee

groundfighter2000 - Cargo shorts and iced coffee

Cargo shorts are for fucking dorks. I have a 36+ page thread on that I think. It's already been hashed out bruh.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
groundfighter2000 - Cargo shorts and iced coffee

Cargo shorts are for fucking dorks. I have a 36+ page thread on that I think. It's already been hashed out bruh.

You're pretty dense.

I got the joke fuckface it was a retort. Get with it.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Damn, you told me. I'll take my boot cut jeans elsewhere.

I like boot cut jean, is it ok to wear them in 2017?

In

Gon be good

Cargo shorts, Hawaiian shirts, and flip flops.

Corona with lime.

BBQ smoking.

Some Steely Dan or Doobie Brothers on the radio.

Paradise.

superiordanes - In

Gon be good

It should be.

Teach me Master Yoda

groundfighter2000 -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Damn, you told me. I'll take my boot cut jeans elsewhere.

Oh so witty....

Black jeans?  So I can start wearing my  black Z Cavariccis again?

Z NEDCMK1 - 
onepunchJD - Cargo shorts, Hawaiian shirts, and flip flops.

Corona with lime.

BBQ smoking.

Some Steely Dan or Doobie Brothers on the radio.

Paradise.

Jesus H Christ.....

Corona with lime? Really?

Your right, what was I thinking.

Budweiser.

^^

Love the shirt!

Z NEDCMK1 -

I just got some nice grey jeans from Rapha, and a pair from J Crew. Both slim cut.

Grey jeans are great if you get quality jeans in the right cut. They go great with anything from a tshirt to a fitted dress shirt. I wore them last week; with of all things, a Polo shirt. I picked a few up at the Polo outlet, in their "custom cut" which is an ultra trim cut shirt, very form fitting. I gotta say, with this new cut in new colors form Polo, I might be back on polo shirts.

I am torn on whether I should pick up some shirts from Untuckit.

WWDBD

What would David Beckham do?

RockTheVote - Estrogen level in this thread is so high

Badass men throughout history have always valued and appreciated the way they look. From Julius Caesar to Cesare Borgia to Napoleon and beyond, the way a man looks is a reflection on the man himself. 

If you want to wear awful dad boot cut jeans and an unironic t shirt coupled with square toed shoes, by all means go ahead and do so. But I can assure you this, people look at you like a jerkoff.