Uk event

I swear the uk cards are getting worse and worse. I know the guys turn up and put on a good show but I just can't justify spending that much money on a ticket to see these guys. Good fights are all good and well but I could watch good fights at Other uk organisations. You would expect at least a couple of higher level guys. Poster boy better be on the main card, definetly deserves it Phone Post

Just made pretty much same thread mate haha. Phone Post

Pah, the UK card is great. Phone Post

Dude Swanson vs Siver is gonna be fireworks Phone Post

I don't think the card's half bad Phone Post

You've basically said you won't pay money to go and see what you know will be a good show.

OK.

Maybe the UK fans should feel fortunate the UFC even goes over there...

No what I'm saying is you pay that kind of money and you should get at least 1 big name. U could pay £10 to go to watch local fighters and see wars Phone Post

Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald - for interim bantamweight title
Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson
Cyrille Diabate vs. Jimi Manuwa
Justin Edwards vs. Gunnar Nelson
Che Mills vs. Matthew Riddle
Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
Danny Castillo vs. Paul Sass
Ulysses Gomez vs. Phil Harris
Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
Josh Grispi vs. Andy Ogle

Looks like a good card. You arent gonna get PPV events because of the time difference.

We're getting a title fight and Siver has been on a tear.
It's the best UK card in a long time.

We normally get absolute stinkers.
The Time Diff is a killer and as Chris27 says, we can't expect PPV quality, but we should get better than we usually get.

Yeh but it's a long way off hendo vs rampage isn't it Phone Post

The UK needs a "star"

everybody's trolling right?

you guys are making Brits seem like idiots

its an amazing card, probably the best fuel card produced

I don't know if its because we don't pay for the ppvs like u lot do but it's a free card a reason, because it ain't that good...... Phone Post

The card is looking like there'll be some good fights but when I saw Japan is getting wandy it pissed me off. I'd pay just to see wanderlei fight. Phone Post

Not really a title fight tho is it? It's an interim match in a duff division Phone Post

No Kong? Phone Post