Uk mainstream radio asking

If this brawl is proof that ufc will never be a respectable sport. 

On bbc radio 2 in the next hour. Don't think I've ever heard them talk about ufc before now. 

Fook the BBC. Where was they when till and bisping fought for the belt. These pansies don't like mma full stop.

BBC3 has been covering it for a while when big fights or British fighters are involved, which is more than can be said for their coverage of a lot of other sports with s 'smaller' following here. 

I think people are underestimating the way this brawl looks to people. This isn't the strikeforce brawl. The world didn't know anyone in that cage. A significant proportion of the population knew Conor was fighting yesterday. Yes, it'll blow over eventually, but all I thought while it was actually happening was how sad it was that this is what will be played around the world now... especially considering how ducking awesome the card was! 

ValeTudo 1 -

Fook the BBC. Where was they when till and bisping fought for the belt. These pansies don't like mma full stop.

Ha, hasn't been on yet anyway. Should be on in the next half hour, sounds like it's going to quite negative.

You see. Colby Covington is right. Khabib has set the sport back 20 years.

ValeTudo 1 -

Exactly. They only care about MMA when something like this happens.

The ESPN deal shuts down all this talk

CRE - The ESPN deal shuts down all this talk

Lets be honest though. We need as much of this white noise as possible to get over the fact that the hype of last week is dead.

Aren’t there more pressing issues in the UK like the need for universal dental care?

Ha, wasn't actually that bad. One guy was defending the sport and the other was clearly a sjw homo.

Who gives a fuck? The sport is beyond mainstream now and over saturated as shit. We are a good 7 or 8 years past giving a fuck what "the public" thinks of MMA.

lol, BBC.

The people who cry about this behaviour are the type of people that would never watch MMA anyway.

Listen to anyone who doesn't like MMA talk about the sport. They have zero understanding about MMA and no appreciation for the skill and technique involved. All they see are two thugs 'street fighting' or 'brawling'. 

Pretty sure people have been rioting in Soccer for a long ass time. I know it wasnt FIFA but remember hearing of a Referee stabbing a player, and then a riot breaking out and they cut off the refs head and put his head on a fucking pole.