UK OGer's, tell me about Nigel Farage.

Why does the media attack this dude like the media attacks Trump here in the US? Phone Post 3.0

They are for their countries first and George Soros wants immigrants to flood first world countries for white genocide. George Soros runs the media and therefore the propaganda campaign is attacking these two.

Ghengseanie, the number 1 Islam supporter on these forums, attacks him just like he attacks Trump. Interesting. Phone Post 3.0

He gets called racist because he disagrees with uncontrolled immigration.

Lol at 'sucks on the eu teat'. He's been campaigning to give himself the sack for decades. Phone Post 3.0

Ghengiseanie - There was a good expose article on his expenses claim there. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck off, Indonesian shit stain. I'm looking for UK opinions. I don't give a shit about the propaganda nonsense you spout. Phone Post 3.0

He can be entertaining, he's certainly a character.

However he is a single issue politician so will always try to polarise any debate so you have to take what he says with a pinch of salt. The truth is that most of the media here are either left or right leaning so will turn against anyone who isn't true red or blue. The fact that he is criticised is actually a positive for him as the establishment media usually ignores non mainstream candidates.

I think he is also struggling to completely shake off the batshit antics of some of his colleagues in the early days of UKIP.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't care about political correctness. People jump all over it and like to shout racism. For example yesterday he said that uncontrolled immigration will lead to more rapes. This is statistically correct, and is independent of race. People are calling him racist.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/nigel-farage-accused-of-age-old-racist-claim-in-linking-migrants-to-sexual-assault

He's someone who says things that 'triggers' people, who in turn call him racist and a liar. But what he says is usually true a couple of years down the line. Phone Post 3.0

ryans -

He doesn't care about political correctness. People jump all over it and like to shout racism. For example yesterday he said that uncontrolled immigration will lead to more rapes. This is statistically correct, and is independent of race. People are calling him racist.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/nigel-farage-accused-of-age-old-racist-claim-in-linking-migrants-to-sexual-assault

Here he talks about Turkey......

http://youtu.be/MRhMkXeKJTE Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 - He's someone who says things that 'triggers' people, who in turn call him racist and a liar. But what he says is usually true a couple of years down the line. Phone Post 3.0
So he's like a mix of Trump and Rand Paul?

I found out about him while watching some Peter Hitchens videos on immigration and liked what he had to say.

Like Trump, he is personable too. I think that further enrages the globalist liberal crowd. Phone Post 3.0