UK police stopped multiple terror attacks today

Seems like a good day. Another guy wanted to do a stabbing attack at parliament, got taken down before could kill anyone. And an anti terror operation at a north London house with shots fired seems to have taken out another Islamic terrorist.

Well done police persons.

Life in a big city

Its the new normal.... Unfortunately

Congrats to the police, well done.

ttt

White power

Why do they want to stop the cultural enrichment?  I have been told that it makes us better and stronger as a nation.  

This is good news, however the amount of terror attacks we have to thwart def is not.  I am glad that no innocent lives were lost in the UK today.  Islam has no place in the west.

I'm sure muslims were NOT involved.  

All muslims either want to kill you or wouldn't mind one of their buddies killing you. Moderate muslims are a myth.

Ghengiseanie - 
Willin - All muslims either want to kill you or wouldn't mind one of their buddies killing you. Moderate muslims are a myth.

you are a moran

You're a terrorist sympathizer

Ghengiseanie -
Willin - All muslims either want to kill you or wouldn't mind one of their buddies killing you. Moderate muslims are a myth.

you are a moran
You are a muslim

Ghengiseanie -
Cookie Monster - 

I'm sure muslims were NOT involved.  

pretty certain they could not have been stopped without he countless Muslim INtelligence service members infiltrating the extremists.

And why did they need muslim infiltrators?

Ahhhhh yes...bc the terrorists are always muslim

"UK Police go on Islamophobic Rampage Today"