UK releases their Steele dossier

Mr Steele accused ministers of putting politics before national security and said the UK would stay a target for Russian attacks.

Not sure anyone can take this joke seriously anymore now that his primary sub source has been revealed and you can see how much chris Steele stretched the truth

1 Like

Hahahaha 

1 Like
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Mr Steele accused ministers of putting politics before national security and said the UK would stay a target for Russian attacks.

Not sure anyone can take this joke seriously anymore now that his primary sub source has been revealed and you can see how much chris Steele stretched the truth

You don’t believe Russia did anything?

3 Likes

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1311678/dominic-raab-russia-hack-attack-coronavirus-vaccine-uk-latest

Dominic Raab ‘confident’ Russia was behind COVID-19 vaccine cyber attack

2 Likes
WALES -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

You don’t believe Russia did anything?

I think chris Steele takes statements and stretches them. 

I think you need to stop listening to the integrity initiative and the russiaphobia 

And what about what Raab said?

1 Like

Read this thread and see how steeles lies make it into things like ICA assessments

Chris Steele is a serial fabricator behind most of this russiaphobia. 

Did you know that he was supplying thea US with reports about russia and Ukraine? 

Could you have been a victim of steeles fabrications for what really happened in Ukraine? 

What about the Litvinenko poisoning. It was so weak that the UK took a while different approach with reporting tha novichok accusations 

Neither of you have addressed what Raab said.

Next you will be saying that Russia hasn’t murdered Russians on British soil.

2 Likes

WALES -

Sounds like they are on top of this one

"Collectively the UK, US and Canada said it is “almost certainly” linked to Russian intelligence who intended to steal information and intellectual property"

Oh and FYI the vaccine ashit has nothing to do with the votes they aare claiming Russia interfered in. 

Also why isnt anyone sharing information with Russia with regards to a vaccine. Sounds like a real asshole thing to do. 

Have they shown any evidence or do they not want us to see this Steele dossier so they can hide the truth. 

Thank god buzzfeed fucked up and released the dossier in full

WALES -

Neither of you have addressed what Raab said.

Next you will be saying that Russia hasn’t murdered Russians on British soil.

I dont think they did anything to the skripals and I doubt the Litvinenko story now that unknown Steele is behind the reporting. 

Would you care to create a separate thread and we can have a look into history?

Heres something from the guardian that also calls it into questions

Six reasons you can't take the Litvinenko report seriously

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/05/litvinenko-report-get-it-wrong-putin

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Russia is doing sneaky things? Nah - complete borschtshit, I'm sure.

MarcusAurelioFan -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Russia is doing sneaky things? Nah - complete borschtshit, I'm sure.

They do sneaky things bu recently there are indictments against kislitsin, belan, and a trial against nikulin that you can read about and see what was going on. 

They had 2 higher ups (mikhailov and dokuchaev) that were hiring those hackers mentioned above to do their deeds. They were both arrested in Russia in 2017 for treason. They were accused of leaking documents with regards a russian who owns a company called chronopay. They were accused of leaking information through kimberly zenz who is mentioned below 

Guess who dokuchaev and mikhailov can be traced back to. Kimberly zenz and Dmitry alperovitch. 

Both part of the atlantic council and alperovitch is from crowstrike

^what a mind fuck it would be if those guys directed their staff to hack Podesta and then in turn helped out crowdstrike

I believe Russia did interfere with the Brexit vote.

But I also believe Russia interfered with the Scottish independence vote but that is being swept under the carpet as that doesn’t fit the left’s agenda.

WALES -

Remember the movie "The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen? And he unrolls his scroll of all the boys and girls in the world and what they want for Christmas and it ends up being 2 miles long? I feel like that's what Russiagate has turned into for you imbecils and you're eventually gonna find some inconsequential thing two miles into this list and go, "See! I told you all along!" You people became a joke years ago.

1 Like

Heres carter page showing his yahoo was hacked. 

What if it was a directed hack? Read the indictments. Dokuchaev and mikhailov would then tell others like this canadian dude Karim to target accounts that they were interested in

WALES -

But I also believe Russia interfered with the Scottish independence vote but that is being swept under the carpet as that doesn’t fit the left’s agenda.

How did they interfere with Brexit?

arc123 -
WALES -

In the article theres a link to a 55 page report they have submitted. I havent had a chance to read the whole thing yet. But I'm sure they will offer a  very detailed accusation supported by hard evidence 

Oh, my mistake all the highly sensitive information will be tucked away from the general population. 

Just take steeles word for it

arc123 - 
WALES -

At this point Russian foreign policy seems to be to divide and weaken the West via backing whatever political opinion they think will get this outcome(Trump, Brexit etc). Pro trolls and financial backing to push whichever narrative suits Russia all over the internet and at least trying to confuse the issue when Russia fucks up embarrassingly(Skripals).

I think what is questionable is the actual effect these on-line campaigns have. There's no way to measure it and I feel it's way overblown by the left to discredit results they don't like. So whilst I don't think the results of the US election(for example)would have been any different without Russian interference, it's just a fact that Russia is a piece of shit country that tries to attack other nations indirectly. I am amazed they seem to get of so lightly but I guess at the end of the day they are a major power and it is not easy to hold them to account.