UK self defense laws

"uh, citizens can press charges aswell the State."

I know you are a cop, but this statement is not exactly true. If you, as a citizen, go the the prosecutor and say, as I did "I want to press charges against the they guy down the street from me, whom I video taped breaking into my wives car and cutting the chain to my kids bike to steal it as well, and oh by the way here is the video tape." and the prosecutor says no we don't have time... then the answer is no. THERE WILL BE NO CHARGES.

Citizens complain about whater crime they wish, but if the prosecutor, who works for the state, won't prosecute, thats the end of it.

Actually that would be the case with felonies. If a citizen takes out a misd. warrant on a subject and it is served; the two parties are going to court. So, the citizen does actually press charges.

Ok, I stand corrected but I have NEVER heard of a citizen being able to force another into court except in civil matters. I guess this varies by state.

'"A death occurred as a direct result of their intentional commission of a felony" - That must be law unique to Texas."

CA too. To some extent anyway, maybe not this particular one.