UK trolls..You gays..I mean guys still want Reem?

Sorry about the typo!

Lots of noobs here that may not know, but it wasn't that long ago that the UKTT was trying to claim Rampage, and Reem, as their own.

You guys still want Reem? Phone Post 3.0

Does UKTT still exist?? Phone Post

Mix6APlix - 

UKTT is dead. When their shepard (GTSQ) fell, the sheep scattered. Phone Post

Isn't Frobenius their new leader?

Just like when Cain has his downfall he will then be Mexican and not American lol Phone Post 3.0

Of course the Reem is English. Did you not see the English flag on the tale of the tape last night?

Plus you need to remember that us UK fans sick by our fellow countrymen. We aren't a bunch of fairweather fans like you Americans. Phone Post

Stick* Phone Post

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Of course the Reem is English. Did you not see the English flag on the tale of the tape last night?

Plus you need to remember that us UK fans sick by our fellow countrymen. We aren't a bunch of fairweather fans like you Americans. Phone Post
This.

Once Reem finds a replacement to Horsemeat he'll be sorted.

My monies on Sloth meat. Phone Post 3.0

UKTT plants their flag in Overeem post-Brock win, then he gets brutally knocked out twice?  Coincidence?

What happened to Exploding boy? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Lol at the UKTT not being here anymore! They just don't have shit to try to boast about! Phone Post 3.0

Mr Makaveli - Just like when Cain has his downfall he will then be Mexican and not American lol Phone Post 3.0
The Mexican thing was UFC marketing hype. Cain was born, raised, and trained in the US. Phone Post 3.0

DeuceDroppin - Lol at the UKTT not being here anymore! They just don't have shit to try to boast about! Phone Post 3.0
???? I have responded to you. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
DeuceDroppin - Lol at the UKTT not being here anymore! They just don't have shit to try to boast about! Phone Post 3.0
???? I have responded to you. Phone Post 3.0
I worded that funny, so I understand how you read it the wrong way....that was a response to the people saying that the UKTT is not here anymore. I'm laughing and saying yes they are here!

We have hashed this out before, but Reem doesn't have UK blood, wasn't raised there, and did not start training, or do any significant training there. With that being said, I'm just saying that now may be a good time to claim him again (like you guys did a few years ago) as there likely won't be much resistance! So do y'all want him? How about Rampage? Phone Post 3.0

God save the Reem! Phone Post

LOL@ the uktt. Buncha wankers.

Mix6APlix - 

The banning of GSTQ is imo one of the darkest days of this forum. The fact we STILL have not had an explanation is staggering, the whole thing smacks of a personal vendetta by certain mods.

Speaking of mods, this thread is THE DEFINITION of a troll thread. Personal insults, fighter bashing, you name it.

Reem lost due to a fucking HORRIBLE stoppage. Win or lose he will always have an English heart and I will support him.

Frobenius - 
Mix6APlix - 

The banning of GSTQ is imo one of the darkest days of this forum. The fact we STILL have not had an explanation is staggering, the whole thing smacks of a personal vendetta by certain mods.

Speaking of mods, this thread is THE DEFINITION of a troll thread. Personal insults, fighter bashing, you name it.

Reem lost due to a fucking HORRIBLE stoppage. Win or lose he will always have an English heart and I will support him.

not a horrible stoppage.

Frobenius -
Mix6APlix - 

^^^^ Michael Bisping's incognito account!

I'm a huge Reem fan moron! Hated to see him get his teef kicked in....BUT...A ton of people have been turning on him, and this is a great chance for you guys to reclaim him without much effort!

And he actually has no UK blood. Phone Post 3.0