Ukraine crisis is getting heated

US troops to Poland
Ukrainians kill pro Russian separatist
NATO ready to push sanctions on Russia
Not sure what to think but it looks like this situation is getting worse by the month. WW3? Phone Post 3.0

I think the USofA is about to be taught a lesson however I think the posturing will be settled down shortly.

Idk I personally think china and Russia are in cahoots on something just not sure what it is Phone Post 3.0

guardbr8kr - I think the USofA is about to be taught a lesson however I think the posturing will be settled down shortly.
What lesson would that be you commie fuck? Phone Post 3.0

Watch the situation backfire in Obama's capable hands and the price for oil doubles. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I can honestly say that all though John McCain was a short tempered prick who would at least made us not look like such pussies Phone Post 3.0

tikmovado -
guardbr8kr - I think the USofA is about to be taught a lesson however I think the posturing will be settled down shortly.

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH

LOL.

We own the AIR.

We own the WATER.

We can drop bombs like no other.

We are battle tested and have the BEST soldiers and equipment.

We are the the fucking Champ and there is no clear #1 contender.

In no place in life does a #1 contender not take his shot to take out the champ.

This is as primal as nature.
All t he way down to the animal kingdom to business.

Now stop thinking as you are bad at it.
You don't do very well in away fixtures though.

- Destroyed by the Japs in the South Pacific

- Destroyed in Vietnam

- Brutalised in Afghanistan Phone Post 3.0

And on each of those occasions you also thought you were the champ. Phone Post 3.0

Flyingomaplataman - Idk I personally think china and Russia are in cahoots on something just not sure what it is Phone Post 3.0

Everything I've read has said that China is very uncomfortable with the whole situation, as the LAST thing they want to do is be seen supporting the free right of citizens to leave one country and join another.

They have multiple regions that would love nothing more than to leave China (Tibet, for example), and supporting Eastern Ukranians/Crimeans in leaving Ukraine and joining Russia puts them on slippery popular footing.

This war with China and Russia has been in the works for over a decade. That is the end game I tried to warn people here about half a decade ago.

Of course people thought it was crazy back then. But as usual, as time catches up, nobody thinks it's crazy anymore.

Putin is not about to start nuclear war. You guys can put your bug out bags back in the closet.

Frames4Life -
tikmovado -
guardbr8kr - I think the USofA is about to be taught a lesson however I think the posturing will be settled down shortly.

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH

LOL.

We own the AIR.

We own the WATER.

In no place in life does a #1 contender not take his shot to take out the champ.

- Destroyed in Vietnam

Not sure if serious. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - 
tikmovado -

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH

LOL.

We own the AIR.

We own the WATER.

- Destroyed in Vietnam

and what happened to Japan in the end?
Vietnam is a world power?

Brutalized how in Afghanistan?

btw...

The idea is to have no winner. 3-way mutual destruction is the plan...With all three territories being depopulated and returned to nature.

Frames4Life - 
tikmovado -

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH

LOL.

We own the AIR.

We own the WATER.

- Destroyed in Vietnam

lolwat?

LOL@me trying to have a serious discussion.

USA is no longer the major power in the world and everyone besides US citizens realise this.

Putin via rd1 KO Phone Post 3.0

How can he slap?

These fools are always eager for war.

If only these fools could just kill each other off and leave the rest of us in peace.

It is about this time of the century that the shit hits the fan. WWI, Napoleonic Wars and so forth.

tikmovado - 

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH

LOL.

We own the AIR.

We own the WATER.

You do not own the air, you aim to control it, and the Russian's have enough hardware to make you pay for it.

You do not own the sea, you just have a lot of shit floating on it, and the Russians have enough subs to do serious damage to big targets like Aircraft Carriers and supply ships.

As for the rest of that bullshit, who have you ever beaten to declare yourselves champions? The British Empire spent hundreds of years kicking every ass there was to kick to claim that title, the US came late into 2 world wars and got sportfucked by the Vietnamese.

American arrogance never fails to astound me.