UKTT member fights live on US TV this weekend

Nice, looking forward to this!  Sucks that you UK guys only get an hour of highlights of a British event though.

ttt

Tune in for a vicious display of striking. Moving on to bog things.

Yaaaaawwwwn

Savron - Yaaaaawwwwn

ah these bitter Aussies!

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 
Savron - Yaaaaawwwwn

ah these bored Aussies!

fixed

Savron -

fixed

Yeah, because the rest of the world is really in awe of Anthony Perosh and Kyle Noke

Actually Anthony Perosh is a veteran of multiple UFC's, and BJJ black belt and owner of a MMA school. Pretty impressive to make the big show if you ask me. Isn't he coming off a win ?

And, Kyle Noke is no joke. Hey that rhymes.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 
Savron -
fixed

Yeah, because the rest of the world is really in awe of Anthony Perosh and Kyle Noke

Really, I find that strange because i feel that Noke and Perosh are not really that good. On a National level they are but have a long way to go on the international level.
Other than that Anthony is a great guy

ZIPPY -  Actually Anthony Perosh is a veteran of multiple UFC's, and BJJ black belt and owner of a MMA school. Pretty impressive to make the big show if you ask me. Isn't he coming off a win ?

And, Kyle Noke is no joke. Hey that rhymes.

Yeah Perosh won his last 2 fights
and Noke will only get better

So what exactly are you bored of then? Jimi Manuwa? since when has Jimi been boring?

dunno

bored, bored, bored, bored.

well why dont we play a game

oh boring,

oh come along now, lets play Bottcelli were you have to guess which famous person I am

what about Jelly Botty were you have to eat 18 curries...

BORED

ttt

Good luck, Jimi

thebroonies -
UKTTs Toilet Cleaner - Lions eat first son Phone Post

Don't call me son, have a little respect for the guy who renamed you. Your lucky I didn't rename you toilet brush, turn you upside down and use your hair to clean the skid marks of the inside of my toilet.

Once you avenge your defeat you can call me WTF you want, up until then just sit down. Phone Post

Vengeance will be mine

SON Phone Post

RebelWithin - fingers crossed he loses.
I think you'll be out of luck mate.

Tonight the USA gets to witness first hand what happens when the UKTT throw down.

Good luck Jimi, hope to see you in the UFC soon.

Good luck and put up a show I hope. I reserve my disparaging comments for Bisping.

TTT. Warrrrrrrrr Phone Post