Ultimate Fighter 2 (pic)

That poster is fucking awesome

TBidness

ttt

I like the show, the concept and everything else. But to get ratings you will need a more exciting personlaity than Matt Hughes. I have only seen a little bit of Rich Franklin and from that I could surmise, he carries a tv presence. Everything I have seen of Hughes only tells me he is a great fighter, one of the best ever, but has the absolute personality of a parking meeter when it comes to the camera. Stressing the TV angle, Matt Hughes has done everything to show he is nice guy and a great fighter but he is also boring. I know TV can do wonders to help that out, so I am hoping that the production crew turns it around. At any rate I will be watching the show.......but I am a fight fan already.

Beth.. who is on the show??

Should be great! Great pick for coaches, too.

ttt

ttt.

I'd be willing to bet that Hughes will be much more of a character than anyone could have ever guessed.

flowerfeeder for once is correct

im all aboard for this one.

ttmft

Ad my name..I will do anything I can to help this show get even bigger than the first one.

Last weekend we did Freedom Fight, a fight for the Freedom and mainstream success of MMA. I wish to continue that theme by helping all MMA events as well as furthering the Freedom series.

You have my number Dana so dont be shy to pick up the phone.

all the best,

Pete

Freedom Fight Productions

About Matt Hughes being boring on the show...

The editing team on these reality TV shows could take a 5 minute interview with the Dalai Llama, and edit it in such a way that it'll end up seeming like he loves raping goats.

I'm sure they can squeeze something out of Hughes.

"But to get ratings you will need a more exciting personlaity than Matt Hughes."

The show is about the fighters, not the coaches. Neither Chuck nor Randy showed much if any "personality" on the first season. The coaches are there to help the fighters and maybe to be the "role model" as an established fighter.

Can't wait.

CAnt wait to start seeing this show again,, beer, joing and seeing fools fight,, what more would you want...

I like to staple my flyers to the backs of small children at the park or mall. Thier screams draw lots of attention to the flyers.

Cool.

Hughes is actually a pretty funny guy and will bring a good presence to TUF 2. And having class acts such as him and Franklin on the show will show not so educated fans that this is a serious sport and full of respectful/intelligent fighters.

TBidness

Look, no one stapling anything to me, got it?