Ultimo Dragon leaving?

From Stuart of PuroresuFan.com/Strong Style Symphony:

"According to Sports Navi, Ultimo Dragon has quit the WWE and will officially leave on 4/30."

Don't blame him, why Vince signed him and then didn't use him worth a shit is mind boggling.

Don't blame him, why Vince signed him and then didn't use him worth a shit is mind boggling.Agreed.

I had so many ideas of what they could have used him in the WWE for.

He was getting pops to when he would walk out,so what's the big friggin deal?

Now the only WWE cruiserweight that wrestles differently from every other WWE cruiserweight is Mysterio.

The Cruiserweight area is getting extremely stale,especially with Tajiri and Matt Hardy gone.

Atleast they won't hold him down anymore.

He can make more money and keep his profile higher by working TNA/ROH in the states and some shows in Japan.

In an update on PWInsider.com, Dave Scherer acknowledges the Sports Navi report, but says Ultimo Dragon is only taking a leave of absence to attend to business in Japan and will come back to WWE in the fall.

I thought he would have left along time ago

Ultimo Dragon is a great wrestler. Some of his matches that you can get from RF video on his best of Ultimo Dragon are awesome.

Fuck Vince

Well, what do you expect from Vince?

Ultimo Dragon isn't 6'5" and roided out or can cut a good promo.

The guy's a phenomenal wrestler, but Vince's WWE isn't the place for him.

The guy's a phenomenal wrestler, but Vince's WWE isn't the place for him. Or a place for Paul London, Aikio, Sikoda.....Spanky had the right idea

What did Spanky do??

tajiri, matt hardy, and the hurricane should ALL be brought back to Smackdown. And Why TF don't they use Shannon Moore better?

I'd love to see Dragon is ROH