Umar Nurmagomedov v. Cory Sandhagen is set for august

Awesomeness

1 Like

Shit man. Sandhagen is a bad mofo. If anybody will expose the hype, itā€™ll be him. But I think Umar is talented and has a good pedigree. This will be a great fight for as long as it last.

1 Like

Would be interested to see if Umar coudp negate Merabā€™s wrestling.

Very good fights in 135 on the horizon.

JFC, Sandhagen ALWAYS wants the smoke, doesnā€™t he?

Between him and magny, they must have some sort of competition going on up in Colorado about who can have the toughest career

2 Likes

Nobody will say he wasnā€™t willing to fight the best of all comers

Sandhagen is the most underrated fighter at BW and possibly the entire UFC.

Wins over Lineker, Assuncao, Moraes, Edgar, Yadong, Vera, and only losses to Sterling (finish), Dillashaw (arguably a win), and Yan (3 week notice decision loss).

Heā€™s quiet, does most of his talking in the cage, and seemingly takes any fight they give him.

4 Likes

Yeah really appreciate that mentality Sandhagen has. Differentiates him from the majority of his peers nowadays. His ep on JRE was pretty good I wasnā€™t even going to listen to it but became a fan. He clearly puts himself in the rough spots on purpose to test himself when others take the easier road more often.

The kind of fighter who doesnt cherry pick and actually does the opposite and takes the hard fights before getting to a Title because they self admittedly wouldnā€™t want the Belt if they didnā€™t feel they actually were the best. This should be a great fight

1 Like

ill be rooting for Cory but favor Umar

3 Likes

I donā€™t know who wins but I will be glued to the tv watching. This should be awesome. Both guys are known for bringing the mother fucking pain. I think both guys are strong enough that we will probably see a finish. I just donā€™t know who it will be.

Awesome Tommy Boy GIF

Going to enjoy to Umar becoming champ and further elevating Khabibā€™s GOAT status.

Can umar negate the wrestling of Merab?

What fo you think?

Too bad aldo isnt around still for the Umar fight.

2 Likes

Mad respect to CS

Wonder what the betting line will look like

Shut up Anik

If I had to guess though Iā€™d say Umar -200 and Cory +175

1 Like

Good fight

1 Like

If true thatā€™s awesome