Unable to watch UFC144, what the hell?

What the hell is going on, can anybody help me?

I've watched UFC prelims on facebook numerous times, but nothing happens when I press the play button, after clicking the UFC 144 Live Stream link.

And when I go to ufc.tv it says prelims start in 5 hours.

Please, can somebody explain this to me? REALLY want to watch the event.

Are you signed in? Phone Post

I'm watching them now, try again. Phone Post

Sorry, should of said watching on Facebook. Phone Post

I'm trying like a madman.

Yeah I'm signed in at both facebook and the ufc.tv system, says I will be able to watch the prelims in 5 hrs 14 min, and the main event in 7 hrs 14 minutes.

I live in Norway. Can some terrible technical mistake at UFC be causing this?

not working for me either.

don't know what's going on.

not working for me either.

don't know what's going on.

Facebook prelims just ended around the time you made this thread. It was only one fight.

I've been refreshing since 7:15. There are a LOT of people complaing on BLAF's page that the stream didn't work. Didn't work for me. 

Alright, I know the facebook prelims were short, but read what I wrote about the 5 and 7 hours too, something's fucked here, perhaps for international viewers?

Painstriker & ausgepicht, you guys in Europe?

dl chrome... reboot computer

inf0 - dl chrome... reboot computer

Using Chrome already. Tried it on desktop, laptop, and tablet. 
Motivated Penn - Alright, I know the facebook prelims were short, but read what I wrote about the 5 and 7 hours too, something's fucked here, perhaps for international viewers?

In Massachusetts.

Like I said a LOT of people are complaining on BLAF's page. Some of you just got lucky.

Who cares? It was one crappy facebook fight...relax.

topshelf720 - Who cares? It was one crappy facebook fight...relax.
It wasn't crappy and in case you didn't notice this is an MMA site. We watch MMA. No one is flipping out, we are just mentioning that we weren't able to watch it. Only one that needs to relax is you. What are you worked up for because someone talks about there being no feed?!?!

Weird.

ausgepicht - 
inf0 - dl chrome... reboot computer
<br type="_moz" />
 Using Chrome already. Tried it on desktop, laptop, and tablet. 
Motivated Penn - Alright, I know the facebook prelims were short, but read what I wrote about the 5 and 7 hours too, something's fucked here, perhaps for international viewers?

In Massachusetts.

Like I said a LOT of people are complaining on BLAF's page. Some of you just got lucky.

Weird. I'm using chrome and in Canada and it worked fine. I guess you're right.. some people just got lucky.

pm sent

ausgepicht - 
topshelf720 - Who cares? It was one crappy facebook fight...relax.
It wasn't crappy and in case you didn't notice this is an MMA site. We watch MMA. No one is flipping out, we are just mentioning that we weren't able to watch it. Only one that needs to relax is you. What are you worked up for because someone talks about there being no feed?!?!

Weird.

Again, relax nerd.

I'm logged into UFC.tv right now and it's telling me the "UFC Prelims live online will begin shortly".

I'm in the UK and it appears the Prelims are free on UFC.tv, then I'll switch to ESPN for the PPV.

Not sure about the 5/7hr thing, the countdown was correct for me...

Ps. UFC.tv stream just started as I type this...

Hope that helps someone! Phone Post

I made a thread on facebook and like 10 users have responded. The ONLY other user to report the 5/7 hr count down issue is also Norwegian.

Quite disappointing. It's 2 AM here now. I was prepared to sit up and watch this event until it finishes at 8 AM.

Oh well, I've notified them about it.. very annoying.