Unable to watch UFC144, what the hell?

that sucks, MP. :/

Can you still watch the other prelims?

i just watched it on my stream site after it wouldnt play on FB. great KO.

Nah, I can't watch this event at all then. Even if I paid for the event on UFC.tv, it won't unlock until after 7 hours.

I'll survive :D

Enjoy the event though, lads. I'm gonna stay off Twitter, UG, Facebook etc.. Just live like a hermit, watching The Shield, and see if can find a solution tomorrow.

Keep trying dude, clear cookies, reboot, try a different pc, whatever.... but UFC.tv is deffo working as I'm watching it.

Good luck! Phone Post

I tried running ccleaner, and clearing cache and cookies, and the problem persists. I've used ufc.tv and facebook to watch fights a lot in the past, on this very comp, using the same ISP, and the same browser, same everything.

I made a thread on the UFC's facebook, and two other users reported having a 7 hours count down as well, one other Norwegian, and one Dutch, so there is a bug, possibly geographically isolated.

I just refreshed once more, and now it says 1 hr 33 minutes, so it's been fixed!

Feel a bit silly making so much fuss about this, but I'm just so damned keen to watch the fights :D

Thanks everybody, for the advice. i think it was an issue at UFC's end for sure, though.

Sweet, so are you watching the Prelims now or are you sat waiting for the countdown on the PPV?

Glad you sorted it. Phone Post

I bought the event on ufc.tv, jumped in watching it live like everybody else. I'll get to see the very first fight another time. I'm watching the plrelims noe, Lee just subbed yamamoto.
Typos due to tablet hehe

topshelf720 - Who cares? It was one crappy facebook fight...relax.

douche.

topshelf720 - 
ausgepicht - 
It wasn't crappy and in case you didn't notice this is an MMA site. We watch MMA. No one is flipping out, we are just mentioning that we weren't able to watch it. Only one that needs to relax is you. What are you worked up for because someone talks about there being no feed?!?!

Weird.

Again, relax nerd.
No. And there's NOTHING you can do about it. NOTHING.

Have a nice night!!

MMAxNate - 

douche.
Exactly. Hope he chokes on his VTFD.