Unbroken

Gosh thats a good movie. Just watched it on HBO. Highly recommend.

Yeah i enjoyed it as well. Phone Post 3.0

Liked it a lot Phone Post 3.0

I was hoping this was about the band instead.

Mookie 3:16 - Gosh thats a good movie. Just watched it on HBO. Highly recommend.
Book was amazing Phone Post 3.0

Damn.

I thought the movie was horrendous. To those who liked the movie, did you also read the book? I guess I could see someone liking the movie if they never read the book. But the movie left out more than at included from the book, like only about 25% of the book made it into the movie if that.

The book was outstanding, one of my favorite books. The movie imo fell flat on it's face.

Movie/book aside, it's an absolutely insane story. Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - Damn.

I thought the movie was horrendous. To those who liked the movie, did you also read the book? I guess I could see someone liking the movie if they never read the book. But the movie left out more than at included from the book, like only about 25% of the book made it into the movie if that.

The book was outstanding, one of my favorite books. The movie imo fell flat on it's face.

The movie looked really bad in the previews...looked like they Disney-fied it

Jhay - Damn.

Agreed. I thought it was terrible.

Possible spoiler below

The whole viewing experience was just watching this guy get tortured until the war ends - that's it.

I'll pick up the book.

Movie was pure dog shit Phone Post 3.0

itskrisdude - 
Jhay - Damn.

The whole viewing experience was just watching this guy get tortured until the war ends - that's it.

I'll pick up the book.

Definitely pick up the book dude, you'll fucking love it. It's an absolutely fantastic book, you won't be able to put it down, I promise you.

Movie was a 3 out of 10.
Book was 10 out of 10. Phone Post 3.0

movie was gay as fuck. Everything Shamalamadingdong touches turns to poo

BathSaltFaceFeeder - movie was gay as fuck. Everything Shamalamadingdong touches turns to poo

I think you're thinking of the wrong movie. Unbroken was a WWII POW story directed by Angelina Jolie.

The movie was absolute dog shit in every way. Just terrible.

The book, however, was amazing. It's an incredible story.

MarsMan - 
itskrisdude - 
Jhay - Damn.

Possible spoiler below

I'll pick up the book.

The movie is MUCH better than the book.

If you aren't trolling, you are completely out to lunch.

You may not lie her writing style, but the story was still amazing.

The movie is poorly made on every level.

LOL, love that line.

Anyway, it's cool if you like it, but lots of people dig transformers and nickelback.

bailed on the movie

I am a tough critic though

just didn't feel right

I read the book and couldn't get thru the movie. Not really sure why. Book was great tho. Phone Post 3.0