Uncharted 4 thread

Who else is playing? This game will go down as one of the greats. Best graphics I've seen Phone Post 3.0

Not until Friday :( Phone Post 3.0

Just picked it up! Can't wait to spend some hours on it! Phone Post 3.0

Only at chapter 4 right now. Obviously the game is gorgeous, but I'm actually enjoying the slow pace as well. Phone Post 3.0

Jealous. I'm still on PS3. Can I come over? Phone Post 3.0

bonersaurus - Only at chapter 4 right now. Obviously the game is gorgeous, but I'm actually enjoying the slow pace as well. Phone Post 3.0
This! I keep getting distracted by how gorgeous it is Phone Post 3.0

Yeah which one you cocksuckers is Rafe? I know he's an OGer for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Love the graphics, but the motion blur is overdone. Damned consoles favoring higher resolution over frame rate.
As a game it's wonderful, though. Hopefully whatever the fuck the PS4.5 end up being will play it at a proper 60fps. Phone Post 3.0

is the campaign 4 player co-op ?os it it still single player?

About to start it tonight. Will check back when ive finished to avoid spoilers. Phone Post 3.0

ons ear - is the campaign 4 player co-op ?os it it still single player?
Single player campaign as previous. No co-operative adventure multiplayer like previous 2... Yet.

Multiplayer is fun as hell too.

When this game drops it always sets the standard on consoles.

The story and locations in this one have been my fave of the series.

The puzzles I could always do without but it breaks up and builds suspense for the action sections. Plus my poor little brain probably needs them. Phone Post 3.0

Game of the generation. Phone Post 3.0

Apparently two player co op is coming in the dlc. Dunno anything about 4 player co op though Phone Post 3.0

AtticusFinch -
Apparently two player co op is coming in the dlc. Dunno anything about 4 player co op though Phone Post 3.0
Co-op arena multiplayer will drop later in the year and that is 3 player, and awesome fun. Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry -
AtticusFinch -
Co-op arena multiplayer will drop later in the year and that is 3 player, and awesome fun. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah. I'm hoping they have a horde type mode... Phone Post 3.0

I'm trying to finish dark souls 3 before I get too invested Phone Post 3.0

Started playing mine. Awesome as usual. Will give multiplayer a try. Phone Post 3.0

I'm up to chapter 6 or 7 now. This game is blowing my mind with its aesthetic. ND is so far ahead of everybody with what they bring to the table graphically. It's weird to think games will look even better at some point. Phone Post 3.0

Are there only like 2 maps on multiplayer? Anyone else noticing this? Phone Post 3.0

Surprised there isn't more post on this game! Loving it so far. Phone Post 3.0