Uncharted 4 thread

My g/f's son can't find this anywhere

For some reason I never played the uncharted games. Jus bought the remastered editions and am currently on #2. First one was good. On chapter 5 on the second title, that train scene at the start was insanity! Phone Post 3.0

AtticusFinch - Are there only like 2 maps on multiplayer? Anyone else noticing this? Phone Post 3.0
I just realised it was because u was playing on 'warm up' mode Phone Post 3.0

AtticusFinch -
AtticusFinch - Are there only like 2 maps on multiplayer? Anyone else noticing this? Phone Post 3.0
I just realised it was because u was playing on 'warm up' mode Phone Post 3.0
I was Phone Post 3.0

Anybody finish it yet? Just beat it other day and did the extra bit at end last night. Phone Post 3.0

Chapter 14 here but been busy for a couple days! Hope to get some time again tonight after work! Phone Post 3.0

How many chapters and how many treasures can you capture? Just trying to gauge how far I am in the game . I'm in chapter 8 Phone Post 3.0

Finished a couple of days ago.
Great narrative and story flow.
Felt much smaller scale than 2 and 3 with less crazy action set pieces. Phone Post 3.0

It pisses me how naughty dog made nate such a pussy in this game, and a jerk to his lovely wife.  Pussy nate can't even touch Nadine. That battle scene at the end is so frustrating as well.  Definitely the worst UC version, different ballpark than #2.

VladimirPoopin - How many chapters and how many treasures can you capture? Just trying to gauge how far I am in the game . I'm in chapter 8 Phone Post 3.0
22 if not counting the prologue and epilogue Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon - Finished a couple of days ago.
Great narrative and story flow.
Felt much smaller scale than 2 and 3 with less crazy action set pieces. Phone Post 3.0
This! The areas were much larger and looked great but when there is just a small area of rubble where 6 guys are waiting for you, it seems kind of a waste to make the area so large. I liked the idea of the tall grass to hide but it also made taking out bad guys easier than ever haha. Felt like it had to many slow parts and doesn't have the replay quality the others do. Still love it haha Phone Post 3.0

Best of the series. Top 5 games I've ever played. Phone Post 3.0

I like how Nate will murder hundreds of anonymous henchmen who he's never met, yet is morally opposed to killing Reif, whom he knows is a cold blooded murderer that has attempted to kill Sam and him countless times. Phone Post 3.0

green_machine - I like how Nate will murder hundreds of anonymous henchmen who he's never met, yet is morally opposed to killing Reif, whom he knows is a cold blooded murderer that has attempted to kill Sam and him countless times. Phone Post 3.0

haha yeah, video games always suffer from that and generally remove a characters behavior in the story lines and cut scenes from what actually happens in game.

My favorite are the Grand Theft Auto games in that regard:

"I want to get out of this life. I just want to be with my family."

goes on a one man city wide massacre of destruction that brings out the army and has you rampaging around in a tank until the mission finishes

"I just want the quiet life."

Finished yesterday...pretty good game overall imo. 7/10 Phone Post 3.0