Uncle Creepy and Diesel Riggs injured and OUT

of their fights on the August 8th UFC Fight Night card in Nashville.

UFC just announced those two injuries to that card. "Whoop Ass" Willie Gates is replacing Creepy and a new guy named Oluwale Bamgbose is replacing Riggs.

Source:
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/with-mc...fight-night-73

"Ian McCall (13-5-1 MMA, 2-3-1 UFC) was set to face Dustin Ortiz (14-4 MMA, 3-2 UFC) in a flyweight bout. However, McCall has been forced out of the bout. Stepping in will be Willie Gates (12-5 MMA, 1-1 UFC)."

"Joe Riggs (40-16 MMA, 4-6 UFC) was scratched from his middleweight bout with Uriah Hall (10-5 MMA, 3-3 UFC), leaving Hall searching for an opponent for the event.

Stepping in for the injured Riggs is UFC newcomer Oluwale Bamgbose (5-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC). Bumgbose has five TKOs in five professional fights with no opponent making it out of the first round. Hall had a three-fight winning streak snapped in his last outing when he dropped a split decision to Rafael Natal."

Get well soon, Creepy!

Ugh. Phone Post 3.0

How many times is that now for Creepy? Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - How many times is that now for Creepy? Phone Post 3.0

That makes a baker's dozen, bob

Damn, that sucks, two of the fights I was anticipating most. Both of these guys are regularly injured too. I can't imagine how frustrating that would be for them. Having both lost a lot of career time, due to injuries. To have to make that call to the ufc, AGAIN. That has to be absolutely devastating. Hopefully it's nothing serious for either guy, and hopefully they both have quick recoveries. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone surprised? Phone Post 3.0

hope for a fast recovery. maybe either Benavidez or Cejudo when healthy

I love Creepy, but go figure... Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. My first live ufc and he was one fighter I was looking forward to the most. (Creepy) Phone Post 3.0

I enjoy creepy when he fights but man he has some shitty luck and well some shitty hands too Phone Post 3.0

What's hurt now. Ian Chinadoll McCall and he's one of my fav fighters. I Phone Post 3.0

Is Ian training with Cain now? Phone Post 3.0

Shocking. Phone Post 3.0

Duuuude Phone Post 3.0

10eroftheyear -
jeicex -
SurgicalGloves - How many times is that now for Creepy? Phone Post 3.0

That makes a baker's dozen, bob
VU for obscure super fan reference referring to heart attacks haha Phone Post 3.0
LOVE that show!!! Phone Post 3.0

Is it Uncle Creepy's hand again?

Sucks about Creepy, but I kinda like that Willie Gates dude. So atleast they got a solid replacement. Phone Post 3.0

I hope it's not further complications from the botched hand repair. Brutal. As I understand it the success rate on hand surgery is only about 50%. There's always a huge chance that your hand ends up the same or worse.

It seems like creepy pulls out of ALOT of fights

That's fuckin sucks he's always fun to watch Phone Post 3.0

lol why was Joe Riggs fighting Uriah Hall?