Uncle Creepy and Diesel Riggs injured and OUT

GCatMMA - lol why was Joe Riggs fighting Uriah Hall?

I think they wanted a highlight reel win for Hall, they keep lining him up for those showcases. The new guy he's fighting is 5-0 with all five wins coming by KO/TKO in the first round, although the competition was less than stellar.

I submit cats - Anyone surprised? Phone Post 3.0

nope

Honestly, without stitch, Ian may never fight again. Phone Post 3.0

jeicex -
SurgicalGloves - How many times is that now for Creepy? Phone Post 3.0

That makes a baker's dozen, bob
God I really miss Farley. He went out like so many of the other big funny men like John Belushi, John Pinette, John Goodman and John Candy. I had hoped he could avoid the big funny man curse considering his 1st name wasn't "John", but alas, I was wrong.

RIP Big Fellas! Phone Post 3.0

Just retire already. Phone Post 3.0

The Ascot Vale Superstar - 
xsrg95 - hope for a fast recovery. maybe either Benavidez or Cejudo when healthy
Don't think so he needs to win a few before them Phone Post 3.0

they are expected to fight each other at UFC 191. since the winner most likely gets a title shot i guess the loser could fight creepy

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Damn, that sucks, two of the fights I was anticipating most. Both of these guys are regularly injured too. I can't imagine how frustrating that would be for them. Having both lost a lot of career time, due to injuries. To have to make that call to the ufc, AGAIN. That has to be absolutely devastating. Hopefully it's nothing serious for either guy, and hopefully they both have quick recoveries. Phone Post 3.0
I tore my labrum and it requires surgery otherwise I'd still fight anyways and it is devastating. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Damn, that sucks, two of the fights I was anticipating most. Both of these guys are regularly injured too. I can't imagine how frustrating that would be for them. Having both lost a lot of career time, due to injuries. To have to make that call to the ufc, AGAIN. That has to be absolutely devastating. Hopefully it's nothing serious for either guy, and hopefully they both have quick recoveries. Phone Post 3.0
I tore my labrum and it requires surgery otherwise I'd still fight anyways and it is devastating. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry to hear, Get well soon homie. Get your shoulder right, in the mean time try to get that paper best you can. I'm not one of your super loyal TT Members but I do think you are one of the few 25ers ppl will tune in to watch regularly...me included. Rehab smart and then go back to putting on some shows , were pulling for you dude...Hang in there creepy Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
jeicex -

God I really miss Farley. He went out like so many of the other big funny men like John Belushi, John Pinette, John Goodman and John Candy. I had hoped he could avoid the big funny man curse considering his 1st name wasn't "John", but alas, I was wrong.

RIP Big Fellas! Phone Post 3.0
John Goodman is very much alive. Phone Post 3.0

I guess you have not heard. RIP big fella. Condolences to June Carter Dan Conner.

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 

Get well soon, John Moraga's waiting for you!

How long does labrum surgery take to rehab? Early 2016 return? Phone Post 3.0

TexasBadAss - How long does labrum surgery take to rehab? Early 2016 return? Phone Post 3.0
I dunno I tore my bicep too so my body took a shit on me once again.. Fucking depressing getting that call for ur MRI results. Fml. Can't catch a break. Phone Post 3.0

jeicex - 

take notes, Aldo

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
TexasBadAss - How long does labrum surgery take to rehab? Early 2016 return? Phone Post 3.0
I dunno I tore my bicep too so my body took a shit on me once again.. Fucking depressing getting that call for ur MRI results. Fml. Can't catch a break. Phone Post 3.0

Do you train year round? Or just when you have a fight lined up?

JoeMimic - Awesome replacement for Creepy. Willie gotta feed those six kids! (No joke he has six babies)

Looked great his last fight what a week or two ago? Phone Post 3.0