Uncle Creepy Arrested Earlier This Week...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/17/3250762/ufc-flyweight-ian-mccall-arrested-on-tuesday-no-longer-in-police

Ian, we are all here for you if you need help. Phone Post

In...

Daniel Carver - I wouldn't be surprised if this gets deleted in short order.

Nothing surprises me around here anymore...but it is a news story.

kinson - 

Nice! Love reading about all these fuck ups. Phone Post

Pretty empty life with few successes I take it?

that sucks man

kinson - Nice! Love reading about all these fuck ups. Phone Post

He didn't fuck up per say as had to pay the piper for past fuck ups. People aren't perfect. I think people like you who relish in the problems of others are beyond retarded.

Grow the fuck up, man. Phone Post

According to the report, McCall, 28, was arrested "without incident for two Harbor Court warrants for possession of narcotic paraphernalia, possession of prescription meds without a valid prescription, and driving on a suspended license."

Horrible news he has everything going for him and still screwed up. As someone whose battled against drugs I understand how hard it is but at this point in his career theres no execuse. Phone Post

Sounds like they were old warrants? Phone Post

UGCTT_mrthesnake - 

Sounds like they were old warrants? Phone Post

Too early to really draw any conclusions, but it sounds like the outstanding warrant for paraphenalia got him pulled over once the DEA/Laguna Beach PD recognized him, and then once they had him pulled over he got stuck with the driving on a suspended and pharmies without a prescription charge.

Matt Phillips - Ian, we are all here for you if you need help. Phone Post

. Phone Post

He without sin...

Man has made mistakes and paying. Not like "I'm a role model" Jones.
Hope the best for Ian... Phone Post

You guys were too hard on him in that Michael Phelps thread.

Mike Russell -
kinson -  Nice! Love reading about all these fuck ups. Phone Post

Pretty empty life with few successes I take it?

Haha. You got it. Whatever you say. :) Phone Post

Tankhead -
kinson - Nice! Love reading about all these fuck ups. Phone Post

He didn't fuck up per say as had to pay the piper for past fuck ups. People aren't perfect. I think people like you who relish in the problems of others are beyond retarded.

Grow the fuck up, man. Phone Post

Haha. I get a kick out of people like you too. Thanks a bunch.

:) Phone Post

Bad times, hope he's ok

The report states that undercover Laguna Beach detectives and DEA agents were working on an investigation in Irvine on Tuesday morning when they recognized McCall. A warrant check revealed that he was wanted. McCall's bail was set for $16,500, according to the same report.

He had old warrants.

It doesn't sound like anything new at all.

i knew this would hit the UG sooner or later, ian got screwed guys, he had an old warrant for driving on a suspended license and they were doing an investigation in his area and when they ran his plates they saw his past and figured mine as well nag em and search em cause of an old bench warrant he forgot to take care of, that obviously violated his probation so they put em in jail, cops are ass holes.

Daniel Carver - I wouldn't be surprised if this gets deleted in short order.

Life is full of surprises.