Uncle Creepy: Oh no she couldn't

Unfortunately there is one person who believes all this shit Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
2breath2feel - Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't train, or hasn't trained enough. Pure grappling. The worlds are a little closer, just a little. But punching.... In the face... Every single kid on the local high school wrestling team, every weight class, beats the brakes off Rhonda. Were talking 15-18 year olds Phone Post 3.0
You're crazy. Phone Post 3.0
Dude I've trained with multiple chicks that are in the ufc, even some who fought for the title against rousey. Its not even comparable. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head - He's one hundred percent right, and wrestlers know this because of exactly what he said. I wrestled "good" girls in highschool. I've rolled with a female black belt that got 3rd in adults and was a collegiate wrestler, they're just not strong enough. End of story. Phone Post 3.0

Double R can say the same thing, they aren't strong enough for her, even Olympic Silver medalists can't last longer than a minute. End of story

2breath2feel - 
Rudi -
2breath2feel - Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't train, or hasn't trained enough. Pure grappling. The worlds are a little closer, just a little. But punching.... In the face... Every single kid on the local high school wrestling team, every weight class, beats the brakes off Rhonda. Were talking 15-18 year olds Phone Post 3.0
Dude I've trained with multiple chicks that are in the ufc, even some who fought for the title against rousey. Its not even comparable. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, stop lying

2breath2feel -
Rudi -
I don't care who you've traned with. To say every single kid at every single weight that wrestles in high school can beat up Ronda is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
2breath2feel -
Rudi -
I don't care who you've traned with. To say every single kid at every single weight that wrestles in high school can beat up Ronda is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, I have to say man, every kid that wrestles in high school at every level? There are 106lb kids who don't wrestle at varsity meets... them too? Now you're being silly.

Yes, any trained adult male with more than 6 months experience most likely wins 9 out of 10 times, but you would be surprised how weak some human beings are... both men and women.

First off, why would i lie? This is an mma forum you don't think there are members in here who... Wait for it... Actually interact with these people?

2nd rudi you might be right about exaggeration every weight class, but i have seen many many of even the 106 lbers who. Would take her out no problem. Keep in mind 106 lbers are not far from creepys size without the insane growth stunting weight cutting Phone Post 3.0

He's correct, I can't believe this is even a discussion. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

She could beat some regional level guys but no way she beats any top 20 125 or 135 men.  The level of comp in 135 womens MMA is pathetic, any 125er on the roster would run through all those women with ease.

We have seen women tested against men in other sports and they always lose, the Williams siters got owned by unranked pros and the best female striker of all time, Lucia Rijker, got executed by an amateur in kickboxing.

Lol the amount of threads that have been made based on the crazy things the one and only joe rogan has said.

He single handily keeps the UG and his psychiatrist busy at all times. Phone Post 3.0

Hurtsogood -
Rudi - 
2breath2feel -
Rudi -

Yea, I have to say man, every kid that wrestles in high school at every level? There are 106lb kids who don't wrestle at varsity meets... them too? Now you're being silly.

Yes, any trained adult male with more than 6 months experience most likely wins 9 out of 10 times, but you would be surprised how weak some human beings are... both men and women.
When i say wrestler i am referring to actual competitor, not the members who haven't made varsity yet Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel -
Hurtsogood -
Rudi - 
2breath2feel -
Rudi -

When i say wrestler i am referring to actual competitor, not the members who haven't made varsity yet Phone Post 3.0
Woah bro, Us JV kids competed too. Phone Post 3.0

He's probably right but he's gonna get shit on for the way he said it. Ronda is amazing for a woman and that's it. I think it's stupid for the UFC to put it out that she can beat men. That's just asking for drama, from both sides of the spectrum. It's apples and oranges.

I bet she invites you to come train after this Phone Post 3.0

jmont - In. Hes gunna get shit on for this Phone Post 3.0

we should point and laugh at the people who don't agree with him

I don't even know where to start Phone Post 3.0

but i think Ronda has the ability to throw creepy on his head and maybe even catch him in a sub in strict grappling. still that's grappling, in a fight she won't beat creepy or the flyweights

every time Ronda wins a fight, the collective T levels of the UG plummet to 7-year-old girl levels

The only thing worse than Joe's comments are the people that hang on his every word. He is a commentator that is paid to give his onion. It is hard to believe that this tough sport is so full of babies that do nothing but cry and complain about things a commentator says. Ronda doesn't cry as bad as half the men on here so she has that going already...Joe has a point!!! Phone Post 3.0