UNCLE CREEPY WANTED AND ON THE RUN!!!!

You can hide out at my casa if you need to Uncle!

Huh? Phone Post

Haha. Well done OP. Phone Post

UGCTT_EnderTL -  Haha. Well done OP. Phone Post

Thanks!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrRK1xI6eks

Video of attack Phone Post 3.0

bwahahaha!

That turned out really good!!

Ian's gonna love that!!

Lol Phone Post

UGCTT_RickStorm -  bwahahaha!

That turned out really good!!

Ian's gonna love that!!
Thanks.... All my idea... had to get my Graphics guy at the office to whip it into shape though. So I can't take all the credit! Phone Post

That's a picture I'd print and have Ian sign it

I admire that he is still eating the mouse while it is alive. Keeps the juices fresh and brings out the flavor.

UGCTT_Rychek -  Oh, and for everyone wondering if PETA is really coming after him or not. Yes, they are. They got hold of this here picture below and immediately grabbed their pitchforks and torches.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/358e63b.jpg
Lmao!!! Run my man Run!! Oh wait that's right Ian doesn't Run, he stands and fights!! Phone Post

UGCTT_RickStorm -  That's a picture I'd print and have Ian sign it
Ya... Might have to! Phone Post

UGCTT_Rychek -  Oh, and for everyone wondering if PETA is really coming after him or not. Yes, they are. They got hold of this here picture below and immediately grabbed their pitchforks and torches.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/358e63b.jpg
LOL
Gross & awesome all in one!!

MMAOutsider - I admire that he is still eating the mouse while it is alive. Keeps the juices fresh and brings out the flavor.

Lol Phone Post

I'm not sure what's going on here. But yeah, I will think differently of him if he... fucking EATS MICE! Phone Post

Mice are disgusting!! Phone Post

Kostakio - I'm not sure what's going on here. But yeah, I will think differently of him if he... fucking EATS MICE! Phone Post
Must be an inside joke! Sry it went over your head! But thanks for commenting anyways Phone Post  

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Kostakio - I'm not sure what's going on here. But yeah, I will think differently of him if he... fucking EATS MICE! Phone Post
Must be an inside joke! Sry it went over your head! But thanks for commenting anyways Phone Post  
No problem. Thanks for providing the opportunity for me to do so. Phone Post

Kostakio -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
No problem. Thanks for providing the opportunity for me to do so. Phone Post
Team APP!!! Lol Phone Post

Kostakio - Mice are disgusting!! Phone Post
Yuuuup! Phone Post