Uncle Tom - The Movie

Looks really interesting. Not sure I want to spend 20 but if any one does a review would be cool.

trailer 1

Trailer 2

Watching tonight.

Larry Elder is the man.

Spend 30 instead to get the DVD and stream. If you are conservative then you need to support this film as more people need to see what black conservatives have to deal with. It will help with racism with white Conservatives because it shows that there are people who don't look like them that think like them and it shows clearly where the culture war in that community came from. More black people need to see they have been lied to and more white people need to see how poorly black conservatives are treated. 

2 Likes

Yes I’ll spend the money to support. Anyone who send the message that hard work and you can achieve anything is what this world needs more of.

Search fuckshun

NiteProwleR - 

Search fuckshun

suck a dick you racist!

1 Like

my friend told me its the last line of defense against the fake history of Howard Zinn and the 1619 narrative. I dont know what that means. But I like Officer Tatum lol

NiteProwleR - 

Search fuckshun

Yea get the fuck out of here with your Search Lives Matters.

(thanks for the bumP)

Nobody who needs to see this movie are going to. Especially if they have to pay for it. How many lefties do you think read Thomas Sowell or follow Candace Owens for free? It might redpill a lot of people if they saw it, but you can't even send it to someone without getting canceled with that title.

DFW3 - 

Nobody who needs to see this movie are going to. Especially if they have to pay for it. How many lefties do you think read Thomas Sowell or follow Candace Owens for free? It might redpill a lot of people if they saw it, but you can't even send it to someone without getting canceled with that title.

I think the price of 20 is a bad choice also. Yes the die hards will pay it to support it but like you said thats not who really needs to see it and maybe learn something new.

If it was 5.99 rental WAY more, left and right would give it a watch .

In I will happily pay for it to help out 

Ryazzo - my friend told me its the last line of defense against the fake history of Howard Zinn and the 1619 narrative. I dont know what that means. But I like Officer Tatum lol

It's critical that all people see this. I believe it will help with white racism and help people have empathy. Seeing people who don't look like you but think like you is powerful. It helps to explain why all of the awful shit that goes on in urban areas. It's not because of the color of their skin but the culture war promoted by Democrats. Black people who are not cool with that and afraid to speak out need to know they are not alone and we have their back. This is good vs evil and I'm not a religious person at all. I truly believe that. 

I assume they will raise some money and as the election gets closer, the movie will be free to watch.

Maybe Netflix will pick it up and put it in the BLM category that they are pushing. They want to see black people do well, right? 

i actually think the anti-Democrat distrust by black conservative folks might actually resonate with black voters.

DaddyO4 - I assume they will raise some money and as the election gets closer, the movie will be free to watch.

Likely the case.

This film is incredible though.

If you at all give a shit about conservative voices, you should happily send Larry Elder $20 to watch this.

Looks good but movie theaters in my state are still forced to be closed.

Onikage - Watching tonight.

Larry Elder is the man.

Hell yeah, he is.