Under 145 lb weight classes

I really can't get into watching these little men fight. It just doesn't interest me. I've been thinking about why I dislike watching the UFC lately and it's come down to padding cards with subpar talent and the ufc's recent push of the little guys. Don't get me started on the women. Anyone else wish they would eliminate every class under 145 and the women's division? Phone Post

No Phone Post

Dazednconfused - 

No Phone Post

Dazednconfused - No Phone Post

Fuck you goof Phone Post

Sn change to doctordipshit Phone Post

Absolutely agree. Way too many decisions and I am excited about Rousey but care less about the tiny guys Phone Post

2mmafreaks - Absolutely agree. Way too many decisions and I am excited about Rousey but care less about the tiny guys Phone Post

My man Phone Post

GnP Sonnen - Sn change to doctordipshit Phone Post

Nice one. (Rolls eyes) Phone Post

The smaller guys are better fighters. If you don't like them then you're not a fan. You're probably a douche that loves mismatches and bar style brawls. Just bleeeeeeed, faggot. Phone Post

DevilsAdvocate - The smaller guys are better fighters. If you don't like them then you're not a fan. You're probably a douche that loves mismatches and bar style brawls. Just bleeeeeeed, faggot. Phone Post

Thanks for letting me know I'm not a "real fan". Phone Post

I like them, guys like Ian, Joe B, Dodson, Gomez, Pickett, Faber, Wineland, Mcdonald, Barao etc are all super exciting to me Phone Post

Pride Wanderlei - I like them, guys like Ian, Joe B, Dodson, Gomez, Pickett, Faber, Wineland, Mcdonald, Barao etc are all super exciting to me Phone Post

I liked faber when he was at 145 in the wec. Now, meh. Phone Post

The majority of men in the world would be 170 or less if they were in mma cardio shape and cut weight. A true heavyweight with cardio who cant make 205 is a rare thing. 250 pound slobs that criticize skill from a couch are a dime a dozen. Phone Post

OP must be a fgt or something.. A fight is a fight queer. Phone Post

DevilsAdvocate - The majority of men in the world would be 170 or less if they were in mma cardio shape and cut weight. A true heavyweight with cardio who cant make 205 is a rare thing. 250 pound slobs that criticize skill from a couch are a dime a dozen. Phone Post

X 10. OP is a loser Phone Post

Lol at op Phone Post

I don't think they should do away with the dividions but I would be lying if I said that 135 and 125 captured my interest like the higher weight classes. I think the lower weight classes are new and need time to be properly developed. To think at one point the UFC did away with the lightweight division due to lack of interest/talent and now it is by far the most stacked division. As for the females... they always bring it and I am glad they have a stage to showcase their skills. Phone Post

I prefer 155 and up. There are some beasts in these lighter classes but as a whole def prefer the bigger guys. Esp now that they are cutting 100 guys. Rather keep the big guys