Under the Radar Comedians

Let's name some funny comics who aren't super well-known, or household names. We've multiple threads naming people like Chappelle, Stanhope, Louis CK, etc, but not much about the lesser known guys and possibly girls. It doesn't have to be a local guy from your neighborhood chuckle hut (although it can be), but who are some people that you think are really funny that the rest of us may not know of? Include clips if you can. I'll start.

Dov Davidoff

I first saw this guy about 7 or 8 years ago on Comedy Central by accident. The TV guide said Bill Burr or someone else was supposed to be doing a half hour and Dov here was on instead and he was great.

Joe List

I've listened to Robert Kelly's "You Know What Dude?!" podcast for a few years now, and discovered this guy on there. He has since started his own podcasts that he hosts with fellow comic Mark Normand, "Tuesdays with Stories" and it's one of my favorites. This guy's wit is as sharp as there is. He used to open for Nick DiPaolo, and now (or at least until recently) opens for Louis CK often.

Tommy Johnagin

Don't know a ton about this guy, but I know he is funny. 

Dan Soder

A fellow "You Know What Dude?!" regular, Dan is starting to blow up. He's on Showtime's "Billions" and has a Sirius XM radio show called "The Bonfire" that he hosts with Big Jay Oakerson. I think Dan Soder is one of the best comics out there. He also does great impressions and voices, but his jokes are solid too.

In so I can watch these later.

Daniel Whitney

Dov had a decent show but when I saw another one a few years later it was 80% the same shit.

Mark Normand

Russel Howard.. I first saw him here

After seeing this I checked out his other stuff and it was really good

i dont think Theo Von counts anymore.. but not too long ago he was one of these guys.. im glad, hes funny, cant wait to see more from him.

Adam Hunter. If you haven't seen him live you need to.

Nate Bargatze and Mark Normand are great ones that I considered adding.

malf922 - 

One of the funniest things I've heard from Mark Normand was on the Jim and Sam show.

They had some SI Swimsuit model on and he said something about Ashley Graham like "C'mon, she's fat right?"

You could tell the chick wanted to agree but her handlers wouldn't let her. And he kept pressing her.

Trust -

Nate Bargatze

Came here to say this.

PatK -

Mark Normand

Also came here to say this.

malf922 -

So, just to recap, I came here to say this.

PatK -
malf922 - 

One of the funniest things I've heard from Mark Normand was on the Jim and Sam show.

They had some SI Swimsuit model on and he said something about Ashley Graham like "C'mon, she's fat right?"

You could tell the chick wanted to agree but her handlers wouldn't let her. And he kept pressing her.

Him and Joe List kill it on Tuesdays with Stories every week. You should check it out if you haven't already.

Nick mullen

jay oakerson

Louis CK is pretty under the radar these days.

garrote -

Adam Hunter. If you haven't seen him live you need to.

Didn't he used to post here?