Under UFC Reebok deal, Fedor would make $2,500

Discuss.

Reebok would sign him for a much larger deal if he wanted, he is a legend.

It's a start. Phone Post 3.0

exactly

Not so relevant in his case. Fedor will receive direct (or indirect via ppv points or other measure) comp in the mid 7 to very low 10 figure range from either the UFC or Bellator based on who he is for semi enthusiast fans. That said he doesn't have broad mass market presence in the US. He's unlikely to get a brand sponsor that would represent a significant fraction of his direct compensation.

One thing that he won't need to worry about if the UFC wins his services is sponsorship issues.

That said, I imagine he could negotiate to get access to the wardrobe real estate the UFC has reserved under the Reebok deal.

This thread title is a brilliant representation of the state of affairs in MMA. That is truly crazy to think about. Although I can't honestly say I remember seeing Fedor sponsored by much other than M1 Id vote you up if I could.

CRE - Reebok would sign him for a much larger deal if he wanted, he is a legend.
Would they though?
They don't seem to know a whole lot about the sport.. Phone Post 3.0

Embedded image permalink

Pride fights do not count? (Just clarifying if that's a confirmed fact or not) Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't matter, he would be paid upfront heavily anyway.
He might actually prefer it than having to deal with it.

JohnnyChrist - Pride fights do not count? (Just clarifying if that's a confirmed fact or not) Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, only strikeforce and WEC under Zuffa count. Since they bought Pride after it was done, that would be zero fights under Zuffa.

time traveling 12er - 
JohnnyChrist - Pride fights do not count? (Just clarifying if that's a confirmed fact or not) Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, only strikeforce and WEC under Zuffa count. Since they bought Pride after it was done, that would be zero fights under Zuffa.

Jeez I wonder if Reebok even knows Pride existed.

Pretty sure Fedor can make big loot despite rebok.wtf Phone Post 3.0

wormiwalkinstik - Pretty sure Fedor can make big loot despite rebok.wtf Phone Post 3.0
Even if he got $100k in sponsorship money, it would pale in comparison to the millions he would make off of the PPV points. Phone Post 3.0

Mezla - Discuss.
Obviously an exemption . Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanWidenMyDiameter -
CRE - Reebok would sign him for a much larger deal if he wanted, he is a legend.
Would they though?
They don't seem to know a whole lot about the sport.. Phone Post 3.0
Lol it's not reebok making the deals Phone Post 3.0

Mezla - Discuss.

LOL, not really, how many fights did fedor have in StrikeForce? UFC said that those would carry over from fighters that came that way since ZUFFA bought them... so he wouldnt make $2,500 from reebok, also... I am sure his asking price will be1 million plus and PPV points, and reebok to make him special sweaters, and all the free ice cream cones he can eat!