undercover security officer @ walt disney world

I am searching for all these other Disney conspiracies listed and can't find dick! Found some shit, like if you used to say Andy's coming all the toy story characters would drop to the ground, but they don't anymore cause the internet ruined that along with hidden menu items.

Is it because Walts frozen brain was the actual foundation of the internet itself, and he's actively monitoring it to this very day?!?!?

I think so.

"I showed up at the Orange County police department HQ and they took a report but I heard something fall in the trash when I was leaving."

Ugh Phone Post 3.0

http://nypost.com/2014/07/15/dozens-of-disney-world-workers-arrested-in-child-sex-stings/

I looked around saw an estimate that was 9 years old that Disney World was doing 85 million dollars of revenue a day. But that isn't enough and they are so greedy that they resort to this for just a bit more of the almighty dollar.

Kid Crucial - 

http://nypost.com/2014/07/15/dozens-of-disney-world-workers-arrested-in-child-sex-stings/

You would think a simple background check would weed these people out, at Disney World of all places too.

lol there is a guy in that article named allen to^

"Product are carefully screened ahead of time, not chosen randomly from a crowd. In many cases these minors are brought to DW/DL under the auspices of a charity and thus have few, if any, adult monitors in their lives to report the disappearance in the first place. Other instances have involved interfering with the adults to report the disappearance as having occurred on DW/DL properties. BTW another favorite location for acquiring merchandise is casting calls for movie/TV projects."

That wasn't even good fiction. That was stupid as shit. 

Could I get some cliff notes fellas?

4later Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 
cooper367 - Could I get some cliff notes fellas?

Its like Taken, but at DisneyWorld and with "unwanted" children.

Got it. Thanks.

Should have gone to Wally World instead.

Masons are stealing kids from Disney world, as well as setting up elaborate and unnecessary staging areas to perform occult rituals right behind the buildings on silly rides. Like that Beverly Hills Cop where they were printing counterfeit money behind the ride.

I call bullshit but......MOAR!

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam - 

Masons are stealing kids from Disney world, as well as setting up elaborate and unnecessary staging areas to perform occult rituals right behind the buildings on silly rides. Like that Beverly Hills Cop where they were printing counterfeit money behind the ride.

Nailed it

Delusional schizophrenic or shitty "true crime" author? You decide.

3 sentences was all I could handle.

So where were the kids parents ? And were missing person reports ever filed ? Phone Post 3.0

The story is told with good pacing and suspense building elements, but it is too preposterous to really frighten.

OP, did you kill Mr. Happy? Phone Post 3.0