Underground Christmas Drive

This saturday, massmma.com is premiering our women of massmmma.com calendar at combat zone 9. We're going to take donations for santiago at our calendar table. I'm assuming we'll come up with enough to cover the playstation 2 and a couple games. If not, the massmma.com staff will come up with the rest of it.

Please let me know if anyone else was planning on buying him the playstation 2. If someone else is buying him one, we'll get him a bunch of games and accessories for it.

Kirik-If you could email me a picture of him, it'd be much appreciated. rcaldwellmma@yahoo.com

Rick

Kirik,
Thank you for sharing this with the MMA community. We know first hand how caring everyone is on this forum. There is just about nothing worse than an 11 year old boy losing his father. Master Bob, wrap your arms around this child and let him know he is being prayed for by strangers throughout the MMA world. GrapplerGear/Gameness will send him a package tomorrow.

ttt

No words can express how I feel.
Brad Peplow Team McVicker Peoria

ttt

Do we know what type of playstation games he's into?

JUST GOT 150 bucks for a playstation!!!

I'm assuming the $150 you speak of for the playstation is not the $ I offered to give above....We'll buy him a bunch of games. What games does he like?

We'll have to post here what we buy as not to duplicate.

Rick

hey rick. nope, someone else privately donated the 150 dollars. it's already in the paypal account, but don't let that stop your from raising money at Bruce's show, this kid could use all the help his family can get.

I truly apologise for my heinous html lno skills. The
button should have sent you to:

donations@mma.tv 

Underground Christmas Drive

The person who gave the Playstation is doing it
100% from kindness, and wishes to remain
anonymous. Anyone wanting to give something to
go along with it, do, please, feel free, either via pay
pal, or to:

Santiago Hernandez

C/o Combat-Do

2138 S 61st Ct

Cicero, IL 60804-2017

d

Rickmassmma I have 2 good pictures of him from naga chicago! just give me your email and i can send them to you! Renee

This is real nice for Santiago and Maryellen, they really need everything they can get. Maryellen has a real hard time making ends meet!

no i do not think so! It is the thought that counts. I know that santiago will love it and enjoy it a lot.

Wow! I know who Santiago and his mom are. We always see him at NAGA and the Arnold's and his mom is always working at the tables.

I remember him on November, at the end of the day, after the tournament was over he was playing with other kids and I briefly talked to him while I was packing our stuff.

I'm sending out some gear for him, maybe it will incentive him to go back training.

Carol and JJ

SANTIAGOS CHRISTMAS LIST

FIGHTERS HE LIKES
1.MASTER BOB
2.CARLOS HERNANDEZ (GUY FROM SCHOOL)
3.ROCKY
4.BRUCE LEE
5.STEVEN SEGAL

6.CLAUD VAN DAM

PLAYSTATION
SHOES AIR FORCE ONE
LOW RIDER CARS
HOMIES
BOOM BOX AM/FM
CD PLAYER
PUNCHING BAG
COMBAT-DO JOGGING SUIT
POSTERS OF ANY FIGHTERS!

HERE IS THE CHRISTMAS LIST I GOT FROM SANTIAGO!

A LETTER FROM MARYELLEN!!

To everyone on the underground,I am santiagos mother and i would like to thank everyone for there support for my son. When santiago first started combat-do he was a hand full for me and i use to cry and pray for someone to help me! Santiago suffers from add, adhd, and shiczsophrenic. Master Bob has brought my son a long way, and i call him an angel. Santiago went from having c and d to A and B's it was a lot of hard work but still a long journey. Now with the lost of my husband who committed suicided in front of all of our eyes, i feel like we are going back five steps instead. I know that Master Bob and everyone who support him will help him come back and fulfill his fathers dream.(santiago to get his black belt) Carlos Hernandez is always helping my son out in kickboxing ( a father,and fighter from combat-do) I just want to say thank you to everyone!! Maryellen....

(maryellen gave me this letter to put up on the forum)

ttt

Anyone that knows Me, knows that I am a big, caring person. I am sitting here reading this with tears in my eyes. I normally feel for everyone, but this really touches my heart.

Several years ago, my wife and I lost our second child when she was eleven days old, and then two years ago, we lost everything that we owned in a house fire, and two people were killed, in a house we did not have insurance on, and have since been living with family and/or friends.

I cannot imagine going through what this young man has, at his age. GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY!!

I can't afford to send anything, I am not even sure that I will be able to have Christmas for my kids. But my prayers are with him and his family, and all of the UG members that are helping them!!

Happy Holidays, and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Jeff "Iron Shin" Strickland

I will donate a playstation 2 video game(Madden 2004) if that is okay. I want to help out the family during this time of tragedy and loss. Please email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com with all of the information to send the game for the family. Thank you.

Fearless Goat

p.s. I will talk to my students about putting together some things and sending them out as well.